[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does maison Margiela compare to SLP , visvim and dick ovens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How does maison Margiela compare to SLP , visvim and dick ovens ? How come no one talks about it besides GATS?
>>
>>10869752

lot's its appeal when martin left
>>
>>10869752
i think the same reason only raf velcros and geobaskets are mostly discussed instead of the actual garments: niggas here can't afford splurge that much into an outfit other than sneakers
>>
People do, you just don't go into the right threads, anyways its trash atm like >>10869771 said
>>
>>10870099

Literally a /rog/ general all about Rick clothes.
>>
>>10870203
i meant more in copping sense

most of the posters on this forum can't "flex" beyond sneakers
>>
I own like 2 pieces, a tee and a shirt. Quality wise it's excellent, but design wise it's def not worth the price. Fits really great though. Overall, not worth the price and I only copped it if it's on sale.
>>
Only piece left of margiela in my wardrobe. Used to have GATs and boots, but slowly lost interest in the brand.
>>
File: Messages Image(281489427).png (3MB, 2880x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(281489427).png
3MB, 2880x1676px
Doing a report on Margiela in my industrial design class. I've grown to like their use of recycled materials

Also I know he wasn't in the Antwerp 6, I was going to say how he went to school with them tho
>>
>>10869752
uninspired dog shit run by diesel, made in china and then sent to "europe" for finishing (read: turkey and portugal)
nowhere near worth retail
>>
>>10871373

We have a winning answer.
>>
>>10871279
thats a pretty sloppy presentation, hope you arent in college
>>
>>10871426
It's above and beyond what my professor is expecting. He usually has 100 slides on a certain industrial or fashion designer and each slide is a picture of a thing they made and were to memorize all of the things. It's sloppy because if it's any nicer, he'd think you spent too much time with the design and too little on the information.
>>
>>10871513
your font choice is abominable
>tfw i am industrial designer and i also think your slides look half-assed
>>
>>10870323
>flexing brands the majority of the outside world don't even know

lel
>>
>>10871279
That presentation is hideous, get your fucking shit together son
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.