[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do I go with? Right feels way too tryhard desu. Though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: goggles.jpg (197KB, 1189x727px) Image search: [Google]
goggles.jpg
197KB, 1189x727px
Which do I go with? Right feels way too tryhard desu. Though the plebs might like it.
On the other hand they do give the best vision I think.
>>
It's a sport, choose functionality and enjoy yourself. I hope your not going down the mountain worrying about how cool you look.
>>
>>10869358
that would make u apply for npd club though
>>
>>10869620
the what
>>
Literally go fuck yourself. Stop being so insecure that you have to ask people on the internet what to wear. Just fucking stop.
>>
>>10869342
Fuck off you underage insecure faggot, nobody will care
>>
avid snowborader here

both look like shit IMO

goggles on left are awful. the shape is bad and it doesn't go with the helmet.

the blue and yellow of the ones on the righ, as well as the 'frameless' thing are pretty bad. but overall the goggles on the right are better.

now, your helmet is also pretty bright coloured. it's not inherently bad, but it looks bad in the fit on the right because everything is flashy, and you didn't work hard enough to pair the colours. (also why the fuck would you buy goggles the same colour as your helmet?)

the rule is, for people that don't know what they're doing, to pair one 'flashy' piece witheverything else being muted (i.e. black or grey or navy). so for exmaple, the blue/yellow goggles with a black bandana and black helmet or something.

if your parents have old gordiinis or smiths, i find those actually looks pretty good, so grab those.

if you need a face-guard i would recommend a neck-guard/neckgator/neckwarmer/necktube. it is super comfy, warm and looks good. also, if you happen to have a balaclava those are super warm and have the added bonus of making you look like a hoodlum

if you wanna try more fits i'll be here for a little while
>>
>>10869657
narcissistic disorder personality club
>>
>>10869342
You look like a fucking idiot with your nose sticking out like that. Like the other anon said get a gator.
>>
>>10869750
disagree. you almost HAVE to let your nose stick our. otherwise when you breathe the hot air raises into your goggles and fogs them up
>>
>>10869765
Wtf. No. You pull the gator up to the knuckle of your nose, goggles on top of the edge of the gator.
>>
>>10869782
that still fogs up your goggles if you're breathing hard and it's cold out
>>
>>10869787
Whatever you say, jong. Have fun with your frostbitten nose.
>>
>>10869799
>tfw weekend warrior flexs at you
>>
>>10869815
Nah, literally the opposite. I live in Summit County and ride 2-3 times during the beginning of the week. So... there's that.
>>
>>10869822

now that i think of it, maybe my sandbox's brim blocks off the top-vent on my goggles and makes them fog up
>>
File: 130.jpg (110KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
110KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>10869871
not bad
not great but better than most
>>
>>10869342
get rid of the helmet
>>
>>10869342
Good luck kid, shoot up that school
>>
so the NS crew is still here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.