[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm 6'4 220 lbs, I played football, baseball and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 492853908290.jpg (50KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
492853908290.jpg
50KB, 950x713px
So i'm 6'4 220 lbs, I played football, baseball and I wrestled all throughout my life. All throughout jr high and high school I was one of those guys who wore athletic wear everyday (shorts, t shirt etc.) Being a freshmen in college i've outgrown that phase and am looking to change my wardrobe. Question is being my size I'd be limited to what I can buy due to me being massive and shit not fitting. What brands/stores/sites would you guys recommend to get good looking clothes that someone of my stature could pull off.

>pic related
similar body type, maybe a tiny but smaller.
>>
goddammit chad, idk, try the big guy store i guess?
>>
>outgrown the phase of athletic wear every day

You mean gym shorts, and a Nike tee shirt...lol is that considered athletic wear to casuals?
>>
>>10866925
don't forget the nike slide ons
>>
frat core would work well for you OP
>>
>>10866960
This or country core.

That's about it t b h, bruh.
>>
>>10866998
Couldn't pull off country where I live.
>>
>>10867006
At least you can still look good in sports wear, naked or at the pool. Can't have it all. Maybe if you don't have huge glutes or thighs you may pull off Americana or anything with a suit.
>>
Get a bunch of plain colored well fitting t shirts, not too tight to constrict your muscles but tight enough to show off, get a few pairs of slim straight denim ideally a pair in black, darker indigo and a lighter wash. Just wear basic sneakers like 1970s converse, common projects, etc etc meme shoes and a nice pair of boots. Just dress like Ryan Gosling and you'll be good to go basically.
>>
>>10867067
>helping a chad
>>
I still don't know how you feel so racially inferior that you need a hair general and a Skype dedicated to you but, hey you're in vogue that's better than 99% of this board good for you, just remember people like tess holiday and that sandro guy from season 11 of project runway have made it into vogue
>>
Are you gay?
>>
Tips from another fitfag:
Start a cut, get shirts which you hug, get an effay haircut, dont wear anything oversize and get a pair of decent sneakers. Refer to Shia, Gosling and Anthony DeLuca for decent inspo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.