[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $75 on it. I've been lurking here for a bit but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: a4285bfd_giftcardau2.jpg (66KB, 452x600px) Image search: [Google]
a4285bfd_giftcardau2.jpg
66KB, 452x600px
I have $75 on it.

I've been lurking here for a bit but I have got nothing decent. Just pure shit in terms of clothing.
>>
>>10866713
then get something nice with it
>>
I'd say: buy one outfit and keep it in your car trunk in case you need a spare set of clothes

shit happens; you never know
>>
>>10866720
i know, but where do i start?

I want to throw out most of what i own and start looking better. I know I can't look great at uniqlo but i want to start somewhere.
>>
>>10866734
NEVER throw out clothes. You may want to use them for later fits, trust me fampai
>>
>>10866713
try r/malefashionadvice
>>
>>10866757
Don't listen to this guy; having a smaller, more flexible and better quality wardrobe is so much more useful than having three rooms full of dog shite

I'm halfway through a clearout of my last 4 years of purchases at the moment and feel a tonne lighter just by my lack of option when it comes to bad, outdated/trend/meme choices.

protip, sell what you can and reinvest
>>
>>10866757
>>10866791
ya, throwing anything away is not really a good move. i might salvage some of it and dump the rest.

i'm in college now. my parents bought most of them too.
>>
>>10866713
Honestly...if you have no clue, and just want to look safe , you can always go the MFA route .

Buy from Uniqlo:

Blue OCBD

Khaki Chinos

Brown Belt

Leave Uniqlo and go to a shoe store:

Depending on taste, get either minimal sneakers (Stan Smiths, Common Projects,White Converse[only get if your feet are small]), or Boots.
>>
>>10866727

>shit

true tbqhf
>>
>>10866853
do size 11 count as small?
>>
>>10867209
no
>>
nah, don't listen to >>10866791. never throw away clothes. as you progress in your taste, you'll find great ways to use pieces you used to think were shit.

i was gonna sell my nasty XL old navy hoodies from high school, but now i wear those shits all the time. some sandpaper, de-stitching the logos, and a couple heavy washes later, and they're magically trendy.
>>
Give it to me
>>
>>10867209
nah, If you look youthful get Stan's, if mature boots.
>>
>>10867251
they probably aren't, you just look like a hobo
>>
Buy basics man.
>>
>>10866757
>>10866847
Also, there are times when you want to wear clothes you don't care about, such as gyming, heavy physical activities, or in places that shit can get dirtied or damaged. Some old clothes can work as the under layer
>>
Buy some airism underwear. Some of the sweats are pretty nice too. The dry package tshirts are probably my favorite tshirts to wear.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.