[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zara just stole the Yeezy 750 design and is now in stores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (332KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
332KB, 500x495px
Zara just stole the Yeezy 750 design and is now in stores for $45.

Shame.
>>
honestly looks better than the kanye shoe
>>
Wow. Well expected it sooner or later. Shoes look super cheap though.
>>
>>10862944
I hate Zara so much...
>>
both are garbage anyway
>>
>>10862985
Zara is pretty shit
>>
quality's probably better though no joke lmao
>>
>>10862944
Sooner or later, someone will say "Hey, nice shoes, I shop at Zara too!" to someone wearing Yeezy 750s.

That's goddamn hilarious.
>>
>>10863031
I doubt people in real life are that much of assholes that will walk up to a stranger and point at their yeezys and say that then awarkdly walk away.
>>
>>10862944
lmfao

Inagine working for Zara and designing this

Must b hella b&r
>>
>>10863040
I imagine it'd be more out of innocent good faith. I know people who genuinely love the fuck out of Zara because they like the designs and don't realize that they are stolen. I know some dude who thinks all Balmian biker jeans are from Zara.
>>
>>10863054
True, you're probably right.
>>
so, are they a cop or no?
>>
>>10863137
I was just at Zara and they had tons in stock. I think they just came out. Honestly looks better IRL than in the photo.
>>
>>10863186
they on the website? i can't find shit and w2c
>>
Yeezys wouldn't be shit without their material, goes for all shoes, cheap ripoffs can't compare in quality.
>>
these actually look pretty good and i might cop a pair
how often do you guys think people will give me looks because it's a blatant rip off of the 750's?
>>
>>10862957
TRUE.
>>
>>10862944
These actually look p aesthetic. Shame they are that obvious copies
>>
So what's the derisive parody name for these knock-offs? Sleezy's?
>>
>>10863874
>>10862944

you'd get dirty looks from anyone that is a fan of sneakers, or even moderately interested in shoes.
imo this is almost as bad as wearing blatant (like non-existing colorways) fakes or skecher stan smiths.
Of course normies wouln't bother, most don't even look at your shoes at all from what friends told me.
So the only people who'd even notice your shoes would scoff at them, you're better off buying something basic or a non zara/hm-sneaker on sale at that point, better quality and comfort without any of the stigma.
>>
>>10865003
lol ur autism is showing
>>
looks more like tubulars too me
>>
sneakers are degenerate
>>
>>10862944
>Zara rips off an established design
What's new? They're not the first to do this nor will they be the last
>>
Tbh
>>
>>10863040
I mean, black people are assholes enough to walk up to someone and mock their footwear by saying "what the fuck are those"
>>
>>10862944
I don't think these are being sold.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.