[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is it not stupid to spend so much money on clothing? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So why is it not stupid to spend so much money on clothing? I've spent $350 on a single t-shirt but yet I don't know why I shouldn't find it stupid to do so.
>>
>>10862744
If you're buying something with a logo on it, you're paying to demonstrate your wealth.
If you're not then you're paying too much.
>>
Its only stupid if you are spending beyond your means or forgoing other commitments.

If you get enjoyment from it and its doing no harm then its not stupid.
>>
>>10862744
it is stupid, clearly
you're doing it because you derive enjoyment from it, in which case, it is still stupid
>>
its not stupid if you genuinely wanted it that much that you payed 350 for it
also what >>10863444
>>
All things are stupid.
>>
>>10863644
>people have different interests than me and therefore are idiots for spending more money than I find reasonable on those interests

To someone who doesn't understand complex literature, a book is a worthless piece of scrawl. To someone who doesn't understand clothes, every article of clothing is equal.

Someone who is understanding of the world aims to appreciate the value of others' interests even if they do not hold those interests.

Also, that is literally Aspergers.
>>
>>10863659
what >>10863444 said i mean*
>>
>>10863672
how u get ur dough m8
>>
>>10862744
i know those feels
>>
>>10862744
a dollar is only worth what you value it. If it took you a weeks hard work to earn that shirt on $10/hr then yeah, Id call it stupid. if to get $350 means no great effort or you feel the effort is worth the shirt then no not stupid.

I genuinely enjoy my job, some days id prefer to work then to not work so don't feel bad when i spend money on large price tag item because I didn't go through pain to get that money and I enjoy the item.
>>
>>10862744
See >>10863444

Broadly speaking, there are very few circumstances (e.g. a suit for a job interview) where you should spend money on clothing that would significantly impact your finances.
>>
It would probably take you a couple of years to learn how to make a decent t-shirt from scratch. $350 is nothing compared to that.
>>
>>10863677
I suck dicks for a living. I usually try and persuade sellers to let me give them some sloppy toppy in exchange for Tricky Ricky, then I post fits in here for the keks, and then resell on grailed.

I actually am a Chem E student who started investing in high school so I get a little money off of that, but I also made some money doing an internship over the summer.

Why do you ask my man?
>>
Yfw you cant pirate clothes
>>
>>10863819
One day my friend.
>>
>>10863819
what is Zara
>>
>>10862744
Spending money is always "stupid". The only "smart" way to spend money is to spend it making more money. But if all you do with money is make more money, then of what use it is to you?

TL;DR: It's okay to do stupid things with money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.