[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts about hitler coats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What are your thoughts about hitler coats?
>>
>>10862461
m'i m'tip m'my m'fedora m'to m'you m'my m'fine m'sir... m'that m'hilter m'coat m'will m'go m'great m'with m'my m'DC m'shoes m'and m'DC m'socks
>>
>>10862461
Either super fedoracore anime fags are wearing ones they got at goodwill or bimmer driving doctor pussies wear these.
>>
>>10862461
it MUST MUST MUST fit correctly. Any hint of it being too baggy or the shoulders not fitting right were they should and you're in second-rate failed school shooter meme territory. If you get it from a thrift store, take it to a tailor.

Also pay attention to the colours, because beige and camel have shades to them, and they should match your skin tone. If it looks wrong, it is.
>>
>>10862600
also: don't ever do up the belt buckle properly. It's like doing up the bottom button on your two- or three-button blazer; an entry level menswear mistake. Tie it like the model in OP's post, or wear it open and tuck the belt ends into the pockets.
>>
>>10862461
Its just a fucking belted trench/rain coat. It doesn't need some mimetic name.
>>
>>10862617
How come?
>>
>>10862652
OK don't do it and find out
>>
>>10862652

Stupid mfa tier FASHION RULES.
>>
File: trenchy.jpg (34KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
trenchy.jpg
34KB, 514x514px
>>10862655
This guy looks alright
>>
File: trench.jpg (862KB, 2362x591px) Image search: [Google]
trench.jpg
862KB, 2362x591px
>>10862655
what about this
>>
if i see someone in a trench coat i automatically assume they are gonna run up on me with the big dicc
>>
>>10862652
Because there are rules. There are always rules. Because the trench is one of the oldest garments in production that people still actually wear today, and wearing it the supposed "wrong way" telegraphs to the world that you don't really know what you're doing. Same goes for men's suits.
>>
>>10862617
oh piss off, you know that's not true.
>>
>>10862701
there must be other ways to wear the belt other than open in pockets or tied in knot like the model?

What about tied round the back or buckled but then looped under?
>>
>>10862679
Totally fine, especially for women as it shows off your waist a little.

>>10862665
okay buddy, you do you. Have fun looking clueless I guess?

>>10862699
this is what happens if it ain't fitting properly. You'll look like a streaker/shifty watch salesman from 1940s films.
>>
>>10862705
Have you ever buckled a trench coat like you'd buckle your belt and not look like Little Lord Fauntleroy? In fact I'm imagining you right now, you plump little cutesie.
>>
>>10862724
Are you actually saying only for women or is this acceptable for guys as well
>>
>>10862712
Sure, there's tons of ways and they're all unisex. I like the tied-round-the-back thing although it's uncomfortable sometimes when leaning back on it.

Look, it's also a matter of practicality as well as a well-established convention. Even on Burberry or Aquascutum coats, the buckle is... kind of shit. It's fussy, it's hard to do up, sometimes they have D-rings and it's the least /fa thing in the world to fiddle with them when walking down the street.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.