[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top/bottom? Are leather deserts even an option?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: deserts.png (570KB, 497x511px) Image search: [Google]
deserts.png
570KB, 497x511px
Top/bottom?
Are leather deserts even an option?
>>
jej, kill yourself OP
>>
>>10861197
Both look plastic

Might as well be flip flops with socks
>>
Nah man, stop with the dadcore
>>
Suede only.

Leather ones are dadcore/2011 /fa/-tier
>>
>>10861245
>>10861259
I'm new as fuck, recently got /fit/ and now taking first steps in /fa/
Thanks anyway

What are good shoes/boots for spring?
>>
>>10861270
Geobaskets

Or

Yeezy iis

Or the icy fire red octobas 2
>>
>>10861270
>fit
>fa
laughingrils.jpg
>>
>>10861270

How old are you? Where do you live? What sort of clothes do you normally wear? What sort of clothes are you actually comfortable wearing without looking like the clothes are wearing you?
>>
>>10861369
>How old are you?
23, started working as programmer so smart casual is encouraged

>Where do you live?
Europe, winters are cold, summers are hot

>What sort of clothes are you actually comfortable wearing without looking like the clothes are wearing you?
Nothing what >>10861280 posted. Been wearing sneakers/jeans/hoodie all my life
>>
>>10861581

There's nothing at all wrong with your original choice then. If you're getting Clarks DB then beeswax is a pretty solid choice. Some people find them uncomfortable and people have no problem at all with them, so you're going to need see which group you fall into. As to suede or leather, well, I think bottom may be slightly more versatile.

You could also look into slightly casual oxfords. Depending on your physique and the rest of your wardrobe you could also go for something like chealseas or johdpur.
>>
File: gomme.png (208KB, 508x345px) Image search: [Google]
gomme.png
208KB, 508x345px
>>10861581
If you need babbys first office shoes I'd take a look at Bexley.
They're extremely good value at 139€ a pair and second pair for 99€. For winter time you'll want to cop a pair of boots. Desert boots are summer shoes and I personally dislike the. Pic related is fine for office wear and will look good with a crisp pair of chinos. You'll also need a pair of derbies (also called bluchers.) These are the more casual type of dress shoes with the open lacing as opposed to oxfords. I'd recommend getting a brown pair of derbies. Captoe or wingtip are fine.
>>
>>10861600
>>10861627
That's what I need, thanks!
>>
File: tumblr_m8pitukNbT1r9rnkno1_1280.jpg (442KB, 1280x978px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8pitukNbT1r9rnkno1_1280.jpg
442KB, 1280x978px
On the subject of officewear, Don't try to wear your poplin shirts to office. If you don't already have 'the' blue oxford cloth shirt I'd suggest you to get one. Try to look for cloth which is soft to the touch and has some weight and texture in it. Oxford cloth, chambray and flannel can be worn in the office with denim, wool trousers or chinos and you won't look like a used car salesman.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.