[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw denim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: DSCF1208.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1208.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
What do you think about it?
>>
/fa/ claims to hate it because of reddit.

I like it because it can be fun watching it sort of mold itself to you but the whole not washing for a year or longer until it basically falls apart is just retarded and completely defeats the purpose of it in my view.
>>
>>10860208
it was a trend that lasted from about 2011-2013 that had a pretty big following but has since lost a lot of it's fanbase.

There is still a bit of a cringey group of people dedicated to raw denim but you dont see people showing off their "sick fadez" like they once did
>>
File: pmfnixfaaz3ardamczgq.jpg (29KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
pmfnixfaaz3ardamczgq.jpg
29KB, 500x400px
>>10860208
On gang, that True Religion shit is still a hood classic
>>
So, it's not fa/ to wear raw denim in 2016??? Or not?
>>
>>10860266
It depends on the fit, I personally feel like that stupid Ace Stay Cash trend will fade out by February
>>
>>10860275
What do you think about prices for raw denim jeans? My opinion- it's too much to pay 250-300$ for this.
>>
bought some weekday and cheap monday jeans that have the unwashed tag. but after few months of wear and first wash there is no fade at all.

are all unwashed jeans raw?
>>
>>10860303
Raw or not, but all of them are dirty, IMHO
>>
>>10860303
those should be raw, yeah
Are they blue or black?
>>
>>10860321
blue. here's a link for that jeans
http://shop.weekday.com/gb/Wednesday_unwashed/1498399-545902.1#c-47958
>>
You should ONLY buy raw jeans. Stupid SIK FADEZ meme shit aside, with proper care they last longer, are of better construction, and look damn good from start to finish. They're less wasteful, more pragmatic, personal, and if you're not falling for dumb trendy fits, timeless. I hate that something that should be so simple has turned into an expensive "luxury" item. On the flipside I hate how disposable fashion is in general; it's like anything not raw ends up looking like shit after the first wash, guaranteed.

So yeah, buy raw and don't fall for the dumb gimmicks. They're just jeans.

>>10860303
Unwashed = raw. I hear Cheap Mondays don't fade that well probably due to their construction. If the denim fabric isn't stiff enough you won't get good contrast fades (folds and stacks need to be rigid enough to rub up against things in order to wear them down and fade them). I just bought some the other day though and they're cheap and comfortable as fuck so I don't care.
>>
>>10860330
I have the same model, also unwashed and they started to fade the earliest after a month of daily wear. looks better after two months though
>>
>>10860303

How often did you actually wear them? The sick fadez shit comes around after wearing them consistently for a bit before washing them
>>
>>10860333
Good words fellow!!! On your side
>>
>>10860347
Huh. I should probably wear them harder then.
>>
>>10860208
i have a nice 21 oz pair i only wear to work cause i work on a dock and it gets really cold and i like the thickness of it and how it's hard to see dirt because of the dark wash color
>>
>>10860559
Cool story bro. What brand is it? 21 Oz. Very hard fabric.
>>
>>10860572
>Cool story bro.
go fuck yourself
>>
>>10860580
Thanks. Best wishes
>>
>>10860572
Where are you from
>>
>>10860379
Tellason sheffield
>>
>>10860208
not washing your pants is pretty damn disgusting
>>
I love the look of new raw denim. The color is rich and deep and has a slight sheen to it which compliments aged leather items really well. I've always had a pair in my rotation. One pair of raw indigos, one pair of skinny blacks and one pair of loose-taper light wash vintage jeans.
Wearing them like a styleforum-victim is disgusting, ie. Big cuffs,damn near orange leathers and 'heritage' workwear.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.