[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

club foot help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: received_939025916163671.gif (875KB, 498x219px) Image search: [Google]
received_939025916163671.gif
875KB, 498x219px
/fa/ I really need your help.
I have club foot and I work as a car salesman.
I'm constantly on my feet and I have to wear dress shoes to look nice, now here's the problem:

No matter what shoes I'm wearing will always crease so much that one shoe end up looking like garbage (my other foot is normal and thus, the creasing on that shoes is normal).
The club foot shoe creases UPWARDS and end up looking like a fucking elf shoe and the other shoe loos normal.

I've resorted to buying cheap shitty shoes because in a matter of a few wears (no matter the quality, I've had some higher quality shoes gifted to me) they end up looking really bad..

I don't know what to do, /fa/, and I'm not going to start buying two separate pairs of shoes, either..
I've tried stuffing the shoe, but it doesn't help.
>>
well post pics of ur shoes anon
>>
>>10857790
I'm embarrassed cause they're really low quality shoes and I don't want to be made fun of.
>>
>club foot
>2016
>>
File: 1423892561953.jpg (14KB, 155x213px) Image search: [Google]
1423892561953.jpg
14KB, 155x213px
>>10857864
Pls anon
>>
How are you so insecure faggot
>>
>>10857716
here's a free bump.
>>
>>10858097
It's not even that, I just need some help, I thought /fa/ would've been a good place to ask.
>>
>>10858151
I'm afraid I don't have any advice but hope you find someone who knows :) bump
>>
wallabees senpai. god bless.
>>
I know someone who also has club foot.
He got himself a custom made shoe and he's really happy about it. Looks a bit weird though, super clunky, but you will have to accept that your foot will always look unusual, no matter what. Go to a shoemaker and see what he can do.
>>
>>10857716
Custom orthopedic inserts might be covered by insurance.
>>
>>10857716
Make custom orthopedic shoes and PLEASE please don't even think about trying on Common Projects.
>>
do you even use any leather care products for your shoes? you might need to start; creasing is inevitable by the way
that and you should post a pic
>>
File: Collage 2016-01-19 17_56_09.jpg (469KB, 1440x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2016-01-19 17_56_09.jpg
469KB, 1440x2336px
>>10858716
Where can I "make" some and whats Common Projects?
>>10858721
Okay, here's a pic. I buy cheap low quality shoes because I run through them so fast, buying a high quality pair would be a waste of money. These are also BRAND new shoes, I've worn them only twice so face and you'll see noticeable creasing on the left shoe.

I'm on my phone, so excuse the shitty collage.
>>
>>10857804
Go to a doctor anon they may be able to give you a brace which corrects it
>>
>>10858747
are you kidding? you can barely notice it. I guarantee you notice it more than anyone else.
>>
>>10858747
yeah this is nothing and pretty normal creasing

what the hell is a club foot
>>
>>10857716
I have club foot as well, but both feet are affected. Honestly, I've found that it's better to to just wear shoes that lessen the pain. You have a medical condition, so fuck people thinking less of you for not wearing whatever is fashionable.
>>
>>10858747
>Common Projects
Most overhyped overpriced designersneaker every fuccboi owns and local /fa/ meme. They have insane narrow foot that even normal feet people can hardly wear (me for example).

I would recommend you to go to orthopedist and talk with him first so he can tell you what is allowed for your feet and what not and than search a good coblber in your area and talk with him. You could of course buy shoes in bigger sizes and put orthopedic insole into them, but it may make them into clown shoes so I would ask your doc first and see what he can do for you.
>>
>>10858747
That doesn't look TOO bad...
also, there's noticeable creasing on both of them, not just one.
>>
>>10858774
>what the hell is a club foot
You know how bears run around? With feet that don't show stright but are turned to sides? These are club feet.
>>
>>10858769
>>10858772
>>10858774

>I've only worn them twice.

Guys, to you LITERALLY don't understand. This is JUST the beginning. In about two weeks the toebox will be curved up like a mexican's pointy cowboy boots.

If this thread is still up or something tomorrow I'll post a pic of my old shoes.

>>10858776
Ah, you know my plight.
I don't ever have too much pain because I'm unilateral, but I do have some pain during the winter and after exercise. It's not so much what people think about me, but more about how seeing it irritates me. I'm burning through so much money.
>>
>>10858747
leather creasing is inevitable, man; and among some circles it's a mark of heavy wear, which is respected (not kidding this board gets fetish-y about denim fades and worn-to-shit footwear)
but considering your line of work there's no harm in buying a pair of Allen Edmonds. They're more comfortable than what you're wearing and they'll last a long time if you take care of them; and they look better. Other people have already pointed out that the creasing isn't more pronounced in the left shoe. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>10858811
Yeah, I understand creasing is inevitable no matter what, I collect sneakers and I get that, it's just my left shoe gets wayyyy more thrashed than my right after a long time of use.
Tomorrow I'll post a pic of my old shoes.

It's not so much the creasing, it's the fact that my foot is smaller than the other, so when I walk the shoe begins to bend upwards like an elf shoe.
>>
>>10858834
I have different feet sizes too. Many people have. Just put a thin insole into shoe for smaller feet and that's it. Or wear thicker socks.
I think Nordstorm allows you to buy shoes of different sizes (for example one 42 and other 43).
>>
>>10858796
In that case I don't really know what you can do. Your foot will shape the boot, obviously. It does the same to mine, it's shit, but really, what can one do? :/
>>
>>10858967
You know what I have an issue with?
The lack of Club foot communities on the internet.
>>
File: 71HVYEBPOOL.jpg (140KB, 1360x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71HVYEBPOOL.jpg
140KB, 1360x1360px
>>10858994
start a thread on /b/ and see how quickly it gets archived (spoiler: it won't)

Until then...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.