[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I GET RID OF DANDRUFF Lowering stress levels - not an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 259x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 259x298px
HOW DO I GET RID OF DANDRUFF

Lowering stress levels - not an option.

I've tried every hair product under the sun, have been on brief spells of washing my hair with just water, and then with shampoo every alt day, and then sometimes oiling for a month and sometimes leaving it dry. NOING FUCKING HELPS. MY SKIN'S DRYING (btw the dandruff's white, not yellow) WHILE I DRINK A MILLION GALLONS OF WATER EVERY FUCKING DAY, AND NOW,

MY
FUCKING
HAIR
IS
FALLING
OFF

NOBODY IN MY FAMILY HAS THIS SHIT
WHAT
THE
FUCK
>>
Try some different active ingrediences. Schampoo with Ketochonazol helped me.
>>
im in the same boat
lowkey convinced ill have it forever
just scratch your scalp a shit ton before you shower, use shampoo rarely (head and shoulders dry scalp care works best for me), never use conditioner, and try to avoid scratching your head while you're out with people.

also if you wait for your hair to dry after you shower, and then lightly re-wet your scalp near your bangs the dandruff doesnt seem to show through for a long time.
>>
>>10857351
Go to a doctor stupid or buy ketoconazole shampoo
Its better to go to a doctor though
>>
Dry scalp is different from dandruff. You have dry scalp. Using dandruff shampoo to treat dry scalp will only make it worse.
+use cold water never hot/warm
>>
Try a honey mask before anything drastic. Fixed mine up and it's cheap as shit.
If it doesn't work then you've either lost nothing or gained a new jar of honey if you didn't have one before.
>>
>>10858464
>never use conditioner,
That's the worst advice to give someone with a dry scalp.
Keep schtum if you're going to talk out your arse
>>
I use jojoba oil as conditioner. You can also add it to whatever conditioner you currently use.

Id suggest buying it at Trader Joe's, etc to try it, then buy a larger bottle online for cheaper.
>>
Got pretty bad dandruff, La Phyto (not Phyto) shampoo helped greatly, especially the newer ones with clay. Also go see a doctor.
>>
>>10858592
Honey doesn't do jack shit. Hair loss is caused by two things: Genes and stress hormones. You can't effect your genes but you can lower your stress hormones (at least unless you live in some war torn 3rd world hellhole where you have to dodge mortars during breakfast).
>>
>>10858479
okay

>>10858464
Mine isn't itchy, though.

>>10858509
>cold water
I'll try that.

>>10858693
okay

>>10857513
okay

>>10858639
Is coconut oil or Almond oil different? How?
>>
>>10858464
>never use conditioner
sure, if you want your hair to look like absolute shite
>>
>>10857351
I have dandruff from eczema. I did the whole apple cider vinegar thing for a year or so with mixed results; definitely worked better than dandruff shampoo. Finally caved and saw a dermatologist and they prescribed me Clobetasol. Took care of it within a week with daily application, and now I only use it weekly for maintenance.
>>
>>10860258
Also, my brother went into a walk-in clinic and just straight up told the doctor that his brother had seen results with Clobetasol and they gave him a prescription without seeing a dermatologist.
>>
>>10860269
>>10860258
>a week
okay, I'll try this
>>
>>10858726
Who was talking about hair loss friend?
Honey is both moisturising and had anti bacterial properties, which for some forms of dandruff really helps.

Of course it won't help for hair loss but no one was talking about that.
>>
Head & shoulders nigga
>>
>>10857351
Stop taking hot showers.
>>
>>10860352
This.

I was convinced that shampoo was shampoo, and that I just had dandruff regardless. Switched over and still use it after 2 years. Don't bother with the expensive medicated shit just yet OP
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 224x224px
>>10857351
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.