[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking at buying a suit. I'm roughly 41"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1449443037478.jpg (130KB, 570x854px) Image search: [Google]
1449443037478.jpg
130KB, 570x854px
I'm looking at buying a suit. I'm roughly 41" around the chest and I wear size 34 pants. I've been looking online, and in my price range its looking like my options are either HM/topman/Zara or grailed. Im assuming it'd be smartest to get a 42 if I order online,and tailor it down. The question is if I should go with something off grailed, go for the fast fashion option or if there's anything better in the $300 - $350 range

What would you do?

Pic unrelated
>>
just go to menswearhouse or something if you're on a tight budget, let them do the sizing. I think J crew and indochino suits are pretty nice too for the price.

About $500 should be the minimum you spend on a suit though - then you don't have to buy a new one for a decade.

Do not fucking get a fast fashion suit.
>>
>>10856057
Please don't order a suit online, it will most likely not fit.
Do as >>10856199 said and go to a plae that specializes in suits and literally just tell them what you want and how much you want to spent.
That's what I did and the guy got me one that fit perfectly on his second try. Tailoring the pants is no problem but try to get the jacket right.
You might also want to check the sticky for finding out how a suit is supposed to fit.
>>
>>10856057
>>10856085
>>10857251
Suitsupply is probably the answer
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.