[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a brother get his face improved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1451506639508.jpg (628KB, 2048x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1451506639508.jpg
628KB, 2048x1232px
How can a brother get his face improved?
>>
>>10854392
The head has a weird shape with the big forehead and the small jaw line. I'd say let him grow a strong beard to widen the lower face outline and give it a solid base, visually speaking
>>
>>10854392
change your glasses, your jacket or whatever the fuck that is, cmon bro why do you look like every other dude in college that likes math.

go out and by things that you like, clothing is a personal thing and right now you look like you just buy things with no concern about the way it looks or how you feel about it.
>>
You got strong potential - you're actually good looking, but you just look like a normie dude.

Change those glasses. Get something other than a white t-shirt and a hoodie.

Shave that weird ass beard. You have a high hairline, try to grow out your hair so it covers your forehead a bit - not being an ass, I have a really high hairline and it makes a difference.
>>
>>10854392
Get longer hair, standard parted haircut. Get buttoned shirts. Replace glasses with a better pair. Shave or grow the rest of the beard.
>>
>>10856346

this
>>
>>10854392
I think you look a bit like Steven Wilson. Get inspo from him I guess. Also, agree with the other anons, long hair would look great on you.
>>
>>10854674
>How can a brother get his face improved?
>change your jacket
lad..
>>
Try rotating it 90 degrees cockwise OP.
>>
>>10856947
clothes make a difference
>>
>>10856947
Makes a world of difference to how people perceive you in all honesty.
>>
why does red dead redemption look better than this game
>>
Bump Part Two
>>
Get a nice haircut, maybe with longer hair. Let your beard grow, get contacts or nice looking glasses. Your face isnt that bad
>>
>>10858807
Pretty much this, stop dressing like that autistic white kid everyone hates and grow your hair out and you'd look good
>>
>>10858818
Damn mate it ain't like I wear a greasy polo shirt and autism shoes. I usually wear band t shirts (most of them are kinda obscure), baggy jeans and Air Force 1s. I got some plain hoodies and two adidas typical slav black jackets. What are your recs?
>>
>>10858864
>stop dressing like that autistic white kid everyone hates
>I usually wear band t shirts (most of them are kinda obscure), baggy jeans and Air Force 1s. I got some plain hoodies and two adidas typical slav black jackets
Sounds like he was right
>>
>>10858868
Now what up with them recs
>>
>>10858864
Stop wearing baggy jeans
>>
>>10858872
Get contacts or less autistic glasses too
>>
>>10858896
Do you mean rimmed ones?
Thinkin bout gettin rid of them and gettin an operation if my dioptres are higher than the last time i had them checked tho
>>
>>10858915
Idk but your current ones really make you look autistic
>>
Can we get a pic without glasses?
>>
>>10858941
Maybe tomorrow. I'm also curious bout how I look without them, nose is kinda big
>>
>>10858935
Fine. More recs? Like more precise shit, not just get rid of this
>>
File: hairnew.jpg (115KB, 766x950px) Image search: [Google]
hairnew.jpg
115KB, 766x950px
>>10854392
>>10854392
>>10854392

Accept your looks for what they are and take the necessary steps to improve them. You're asking for an opinion on how to improve a face that is at worst, just average. You aren't smiling and you're wearing glasses so most people looking at you won't see much past a standard white dude. This thread leads me to believe you lack much confidence in yourself.

Look at hairstyles you might like online, and go to a reputable stylist to discuss your options with your hair. You don't have very long hair, but a little effort could make a world of difference for you.

Make it a point to try and dress well and appear well groomed ever day, however don't overdress. Try and develop a personal style that isn't based on trends or what you think other people may like.

Learn to be comfortable enough in your own skin to never ever make a thread like this ever again, because once you develop that level of confidence you won't need to.
>>
while everyone in this thread is right, just get some minorly thicker glasses, shave and take care of your skin. if you do that and dress well ur an 8
>>
File: 20160120_172905-1.jpg (1MB, 1232x1953px) Image search: [Google]
20160120_172905-1.jpg
1MB, 1232x1953px
>>10858941
Here it goes
>>
>>10854392
ditch glasses, shave beard

I don't see why you needed to make thread for this. And rotate your fucking pictures before you post. sage

>>10854442
bullshit
>>
>>10861111
the mutton chops have got to go
>>
>>10861111

Your sideburns are too long.
>>
>>10861111
get rid of the sideburns

consider getting a haircut that's short on the sides (1mm) so that your head looks more rectangular
>>
>>10861111
Holy fuck, that's a huge improvement right there imo.
>>
>>10861149
You think I should do that and keep it long on the top?
>>
>>10861624
definitely
>>
Can we get a pic without glasses? Better judgement
>>
>>10862498
Oh just saw you already posted one>>10862498
>>
>>10862503
And watcha say?
>>
>>10861111
Yeah, I think contacts are probably the way to go. Like everyone else has said, short on the sides and longer on top is probably what you should do with your hair - style is up to you but I would suggest just going with a standard parted haircut that's a bit longer on top. Ditch the t-shirts except as pyjamas, you're not a kid any more.

And smile more! Smiles make a world of difference!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.