[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beards are ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: degenerate.jpg (43KB, 625x418px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
43KB, 625x418px
>2016
>STILL buying into the bearded jew

It's time to lay down some facts for you fucking primates:

>Women find them disgusting, and in general people find a bearded man untrustworthy. There's a reason you can only find bar sluts!
>Beards are hard to maintain. Good luck keeping a rug under your mouth clean at all times! :^)
>They're disingenuous. A beard covers up weak chins and other genetic flaws. A shaved man is an Aryan man, an unkempt man is a man hiding something (See how many dunecoons/hebrews have facial hair? Point. Proven.)
>A beard stunts your growth at work. How many CEOs do you know with beards? Good luck breaking 6-figures subhuman!
>They're bad in combat, as soon as an enemy grabs it your neck is being sliced open. Hell, the US Army won't even ACCEPT beards*
>GAYS. Beards have HUGE connotations in the gay world. Here's to you and your new big bear boyfriend!
>Hipsters. Beards have such little respect nowadays that only hipsters wear them. The thing YOU WEAR sincerely is worn ironically by people mocking you.

How can beardlets even compete?

*(not talking about special undercover assignment BS in sandnigger territory you fucking autists, in general NOT accepted)
>>
>>10852744

http://brocouncil.com/From-A-Girl-s-Perspective/why-all-dudes-should-grow-a-beard

Read post #4 and click on the additional link

(Ill paste it here just in case)

http://www.ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138%2813%2900022-6/abstract
>>
>>10852744
dude, who cares
>>
>>10852744
You could pretty much just make your argument by pointing out that those obsessing with beards tend to be twink-y dudes desperately trying to aspire to some Platonic concept of manhood that doesn't exist.

(Also: the U.S. Army traditionally didn't allow beards because they made it difficult to wear gas masks)
>>
Nobody fuckin cares
>>
>>10852744
>How can beardlets even compete?

basically because your first point is false

Girls at my uni go wet when they see a full, nice beard. Too bad I can't grow one.
>>
I was going to reply to each of your points in turn but why bother? That wouldn't be enough to soothe your beard envy.
>>
>>10852744

It really depends on the girl. I find beards extremely unattractive. They either look sloppy or santa-esque, usually making the man look either like a savage or like a teddy bear - extremely unattractive in my opinion. A friend of mine, however, very much likes bearded and chubby men. Concincidentally she is also chubby and, well, has more hair on her body then I do.
Basically everyone prefers different things and girls don't have any universal tastes, but you'll probably attract people who are more similar to you. So if you go for a beard, expect more natural girls, not necessarily in a good way.

>>10853248

You just suck at attracting girls, don't blame your lack of beard for that.
>>
Actually, people find bearded men MORE trustworthy, which is strange considering a beard hides the face partially. But it's true. Google it.
>>
File: fox-grapes-comics-700859.jpg (227KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
fox-grapes-comics-700859.jpg
227KB, 688x1434px
Beardless kid's butthurt.
>>
>>10853311
This desu.

In my experience as a guy women generally find beardless men more attractive, but I can imagine if you have a feminine jaw/chin a beard could look good. English isn't my native language so I forgot what it's called but when you have a tiny bit of hair on the face most women I've talked to say looks good. Stubble? Is that it?
>>
>>10853332
Yeah, that looks good. As long as the stubble is under 0.7-0.8 cm or so, it looks good and doesn't look sloppy like a beard, while still giving the possibility of accentuating/fixing facial features.
>>
>>10852744
t. 25-year-old who can't grow a beard
>>
>>10853327
this, pretty much

I can't grow a beard at all, but it's obvious op got his girlfriend stolen by a guy with a beard or something and is bitter now
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mr2q4n9tLX1qz4rgp.gif (916KB, 380x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr2q4n9tLX1qz4rgp.gif
916KB, 380x275px
>>10852744
Long beards like that are unattractive in my opinion but stubble is a godsend
>>
>>10853372
stubble is good but that guy's is patchy and gross
>>
>>10853311
>You just suck at attracting girls, don't blame your lack of beard for that.

Well, my best friend in uni is clearly attracted to me physically, and made it clear more than once. But she also says that beards are fucking sexy and I should get a beard. She's honest, I know her, anyway you can tell when she looks at all the guys with a good beard, even if they're kind of ugly.
>>
>>10853372
Thankfully I can rock stubble really well. But whe my beard get's too long it just ends up looking gross to me since it's red and brown mix

Just ends up looking all scraggly and I can't stand it.
>>
>>10853580
Are you me? Shit looks like pubes when I try to grow it out, despite looking so full and promising when stubble.
>>
File: bewler 2.png (54KB, 153x137px) Image search: [Google]
bewler 2.png
54KB, 153x137px
Butt hurt af OP can't beard.
>>
Beards are the new fedora
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.