[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I have been using this moisturizer for years, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: neutragena.jpg (12KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
neutragena.jpg
12KB, 693x693px
Hey guys, I have been using this moisturizer for years, and I think it might actually be breaking me out. I need moisturizer because my skin is so dry but still. I was using this neutrogena oil free spf right. I was wondering, do you guys think this is whats causing me to breakout? If so, are there any other moisturizers that might not for really sensitive skin?
>>
>>10850646
bump
>>
i tried that shit and gave me a break out, only used it for 3 days and threw it away
>>
that broke me and my sisters out too, i think its the chemical sunscreen in it
cerave pm is the goat facial moisturiser and it has niacin which will help clear up your redness from the breakout
>>
>>10850710
Oh really? I guess im not the only one then.
>>10850741
Oh wow really? So thats what you recommend? I guess ive found the answer to my acne problem then if this works
>>
File: cerav.jpg (781KB, 500x912px) Image search: [Google]
cerav.jpg
781KB, 500x912px
>>10850741
I do have this stuff, this what u mean?
>>
stop eating sugar and dairy

clear skin forever.

after a month or so you can have a bowl of ice cream or have a day of eating a shitload of cookies every now and then but you wont want it that bad anyways. you'll feel better in general too.
>>
>>10850646
i bought this bottle 2 years ago and use it almost every day and it's still has a decent amount left. such a great value and no i don't think it's causing your break outs. what usually causes my breakout is switching from different face cleansers ,touching my face,periods and bad diet
>>
>>10850646
I use Cetaphil gentle cleaner and then any serum I can find that has hyaluronic acid or AHA/BHA. Hang tight for a week's worth of acne-like "purging" (it's NOT a breakout; it just happens with antiaging serums, look it up) and blissfully clear skin from thereon out.
>>
>>10850784
Well when i put it on i get more acne idk why
>>
>>10850820
maybe ur using to much you only need a little
>>
Check the general guide, OP
Great recc's
>>10849906
>>
>>10850646

>cosdna.com

check all your shit for irritating/acne causing ingredients
>>
>>10850858
WHich one of those are best for someone who wants to use moisturizor but has sensative skin and the one in the OP here gives me acne
>>
>>10850812
what AHA do you use?
>>
i use this because i'm scared of xenoestrogens and this is highly (safely) rated

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008QYEUQM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00
>>
>>10850820
are you properly cleaning your face before putting it on? You need to use a cleanser and toner first, get the gentle stuff
>>
>>10851407
I use it after a shower so yeah my face it clean. Idk, people said it could break them out so thats why i am looking for a better one
>>
>>10851418
yea but you need to actually clean your face, first with a gentle cleanser (the kinds that aren't gentle are too harsh and your skin overcompensates making more grease cause it gets dried out), a toner/exfoliator, and then the moisturizer, if you just splash water then moisturizer it's not gonna work.

That being said do try out some other brands, there could be an ingredient or something you're reacting to, but get a cleanser and toner.
>>
>>10850782
you mean added sugars right?
i don't eat dairy but fruit is a pretty big part of my diet.
would you also include natural occurring sugars?
>>
>>10851476

Also wondering this, I eat a tonne of fruit
>>
Is cerave moisturizer good or is cetaphil better?
>>
>>10850784
Doesn't matter what causes yours. If something in it is an irritant to him and not to you then it could quite easily be causing it for him.
Don't be an ass.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.