[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of zara? Is it a good place to cop stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: zara.jpg (386KB, 670x607px) Image search: [Google]
zara.jpg
386KB, 670x607px
What does /fa/ think of zara?
Is it a good place to cop stuff from and is it considered effay?
>>
is this bait
almost everything in zara is shit tier quality and overpriced, spend your money in better stores or buy for half the price at aliexpress/taobao
>>
mall tier, its a step above H&M but below Nordstrom
>>
>>10848045
>its a step above H&M

debatable
>>
>>10848043
how can you call such a cheap brand overpriced? kek
>>
Ridiculously overpriced for the quality.
Not better quality than h&m and also doesn't pay seamstresses enough for them to live a life above the poverty line in their country.
Pretty big fucklords.
>>
>>10848050
For what they offer.
You can literally buy the same shit in East Asia for 5 bucks at a retailer that they try to sell you for 50 bucks.
Just because it's not expensive doesn't mean it isn't overpriced.
Are you sure you know what the word means?
>>
It is cheap indeed, but still overpriced. I mean, I bought a t-shirt there because I thought it couldn't be that bad and I should stop buying 'expensive' clothes, turned out I only wore it once and the seam on the sides just fell apart.
>>
tfw you are from eastern europe country
tfw carrying zara paper shopping bag full of some shit means you are buying and wearing high fashion peaces
>>
>>10848101
*pieces my stupid ass
>>
File: n o.png (390KB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
n o.png
390KB, 464x348px
Is Zara acceptable if I just need a few new pieces and I don't have the damn money to buy anything above them atm? All the local shops I know are either H&M tier or too expensive. Ordering from online is too painful.
>>
>>10848129
you can buy shit from zara but its shit tier and you really may as well buy from H&M if you can't save your money
>>
>>10848135
Depends on the country

Here Zara is cheaper than H&M
>>
>>10848135
I don't know if I'm just retarded but the stuff H&M has here looks/feels worse than Zara desu.
>>
>>10848140
I've owned pieces from both places and generally H&M is cheaper but they're roughly the same quality, I've had some shit last months and some two weeks, just burn your money
>>
>>10848136
>Here
where m8
>>
Zara's quality varies from country to country it seems. Most of the items I've bought are good quality and a few are not.

I dunno what you should make of this OP, but I can't complain.
>>
>>10848042
>Is it a good place to cop stuff from and is it considered effay?

no. no.
>>
>>10848066
>I only wore it once and the seam on the sides just fell apart.
there's no way. I've never experienced this, even 2$ hanes shirts. I still wear band shirts from hot topic I bought when I was 14, and they haven't done anything but shrink.
>>
File: 1423882969338.jpg (19KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
1423882969338.jpg
19KB, 673x625px
>>10848101
moj crnac
>>
>>10849714
Barcelona

Zara tags have two faces, blue and red with a different price in €

Here the cheapest one is displayed
>>
>>10848042
have a pair of zara trousers that look like they have a cum stain on them but i know its not cum because i take my pants off when i fap

cant get it out though

any tips anons?? i like the pants but i dont wanna be cumstain guy
>>
Natural fiber products tend to be worth the price, but I always make sure to check each seam.
Hardware is always garbage from them.
The good thing about Zara is that it's an easy place to grab an item that you're not sure will work with your style/with your wardrobe.
But that's also the issue with Zara, it's all just disposable, and the consumers know this.
It's terrible for the industry.
>>
>>10849746
>>10848101

zagreb meetup kad?
>>
>>10848059
>you can buy stuff cheaper in asia
you got to be fucking kidding
toppest of keks
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.