[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy cheap fake ray bans for 15 dollars or spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: Ray Ban.jpg (16KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ray Ban.jpg
16KB, 600x300px
Should I buy cheap fake ray bans for 15 dollars or spend 150 on real ones?
>>
>>10846923
real ones
>>
>>10846927
why
>>
real ones.
>>
real ones

also dont get club masters you fucking faggot lmao
>>
>>10846934
there's nothing wrong with clubmasters
>>
>>10846948
aviators with reflective lenses so no one can tell how stoned you are (until you open your mouth)
>>
File: RB-2132-945-57-55-Master.jpg (90KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RB-2132-945-57-55-Master.jpg
90KB, 1600x1600px
Copped these ~2 years ago, never looked back. Go well with almost any outfit, best $130 I've spent. Get them and don't be a cheap poorfag
>>
I've had a pair of real club masters for the last 3.5 years. I got them as a present but considering the fact that they've lasted so long, i'd pay full price without a doubt
>>
>>10846974
survived public outings last summer with this method
>>
File: IMG_0801.jpg (279KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
279KB, 918x1632px
>2016
>not embracing the future
shiggy diggy
>>
just get reps. no one will be able to tell the difference anyways and they protect your eyes just as well as the real ones.
>>
>>10847908
Ayyy fake wyatts how you doing mang
>>
>>10847503
Kek. Terrible choise. Op cop og, those fakes are useless because of the plastic lenses after one month.
>>
I have always bought gen sunglasses but fakes are pretty excellent nowadays. After my second pair of persols cracked i got kind of turned off gens. Read up and pick up some reps on aliexpress or something.
>>
got used scratchless clubmasters folding for 90€ instead of 240€
get them used somewhere
>>
>>10846932
Because fake sunglasses often have shitty lenses that will fuck your eyes since they don't protect against sunlight
>>
>>10847908
are you daft punk.?
>>
>>10848029
eyyy whats good anon
>>
>>10848032
Lmao they're not fakes, sunglass hut
>>
File: 1tFvVaE.jpg (188KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1tFvVaE.jpg
188KB, 480x640px
>>10847597
dude youre so cool could you tell me more
>>
>>10848376
>2016
>falling for this meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ACWTG8I7KY
I actually watched a better video of some guy running the tests in his garage, much more transparency than sticking them in a machine that pumps out a number, but they both come to the same conclusion: the "cheap glasses will fuck up your eyes" is just a platitude probably pushed by the companies that make expensive eyeglasses.
>>
File: 1452043185415.png (281KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
1452043185415.png
281KB, 600x665px
>>10846923

I just got some fakes that look just like that at fucking C&A, absolutely recommend it. I'm done spending over a 100 bucks on some goddamn sunglasses that I only wear in my car and on vacation.

That said they're not as good at blocking the sun but who cares, really
>>
just get shuron ronsirs baka
>>
>>10848664
I'm no research professor, but if one is to conduct a test to determine a physical property of a material....wouldn't one find it best to follow a scientific method?

-The sample size alone of 31 pairs is horribly low to make any proper conclusions.
also 31 is a horribly arbitrary number. Why not 100 or 50.
1 in 31 pairs that's about 3.2 percent of glasses that are not safe, with 100million bought a year (as reported), then that's at least 3.2MILLION unsafe sunglasses!!!!!!!
IS THAT NOT SOMETHING ALARMING??? They write it off as negligible, that's 6.4MILLION eyeballs exposed to UV rays..

-The report did not seem to keep track of what pairs where bought where, what price each one was, blah blah ...a lot of information could have been extrapolated

- Worse of all, the reporters made grand conclusions, and statements based on their "results", and they misinterpreted what the doctor tells them about the "tint" being bad. They are not educating the public, how can they if they don't understand the mechanism themselves...
Wearing sunglasses that were determined to be unsafe, and then admitting it like the reporter did makes you lose credibility, don't reporters NEED credibility? Mispronouncing a word like "Photometer" furthers that lost credibility...

It is my hope that a reporter would be credible and understand what they are reporting, and know HOW to report. Bad methods lead to bad results, that leads to bad conclusions and bad advice.
If one is conducting research then one should understand fundamentals in order to make a SIMPLE report like this effective.

Now i find myself thinking, " What are these reporters doing that I cant? Why do I need them, or why do i need to watch them to be informed? A bit of critical thinking, and I can know more about them on a subject I know little about"

Glad i didn't go to journalism school ...Pssshhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>10846923 op, see this cuck >>10849977
prime example of someone who shouldn't even get sunglasses in the first place, not to mention that "they're not as good at blocking the sun"
kek he's basically allowing his eyes to get damaged by the false sense of security his knock-offs give him. look, you don't HAVE to buy expensive sunglasses, but make sure they do offer UV and all those other sorts of protection. also, don't buy them if you won't use them frequently/aren't in a notably 'sunny' area, otherwise good job, you just wasted money that could've gone to something more relevant to you than a situational piece.
>>
>>10846923
just go to your local mall, with friends, and steal a pair or two of real ray bands. I have 4 pairs of stolen 300$ glasses, who the fuck actually buys these things. It's just stupid, "poor fag steals like a peasant" haha ya but I have ray bands and I didn't waste money that I could have spent on a night out with friends. Some people are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>10850726
>ray bands
>>
File: 1452467542568.jpg (12KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1452467542568.jpg
12KB, 325x325px
>>10850726
>>
>>10850726
ow the edge
>>
>>10847908
I like your hair ^___^
>>
>>10846974
aviators are the fedora of sunglesses
>>
>>10850726
>wasting money on "night out with friends" aka clubs, booze, and trying to get girls to sleep with you
kek
>>
>>10848664
>I actually watched a better video of some guy running the tests in his garage,
Is this it by any chance?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I
>>
>>10850223

>Le eye damage meme

Holy shit I really did kek. Look, dude, just stop sperging over retarded bullshit, not everyone is an albino who can't handle minimal amounts of sunlight, my knockoffs work okay and they look cool, so everything's great.
>>
>>10846923
>buying ray bans
Doggy, you can get these for free almost anywhere, in almost any lost and found.
I found mine in the literal gutter after I almost ran over them with an 80s Honda scooter.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.