[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of my favourite tees are firetrap brand. They're often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: firetrap.jpg (1012KB, 2792x2976px) Image search: [Google]
firetrap.jpg
1012KB, 2792x2976px
Some of my favourite tees are firetrap brand. They're often on sale really cheaply at a local store and always catch my eye because of the interesting designs (pictures related).

Is there any other brand/shop with a similar style that won't break the bank? I'm not opposed to shopping online. Thanks for all answers.

(P.S. I'm not a fan of the blatant illuminati motif that FT tees usually have but I'm not opposed to it if it looks good.)
>>
literally barfing
>>
>>10846122

Thanks. What brands do you like instead?
>>
Rick owens
>>
>>10846186

Hahaha. If you're serious then its my turn to barf. Anything that's been on a catwalk is impossible to look good in since its supposed to be striking in a way that everyday clothes aren't. If you actually wear anything by Rick Owens then you likely look like a clown to anybody else. I hate most firetrap stuff except for tees and a couple of jackets for the same reason, it looks good in posters but looks garish and odd in real life.
>>
No other answers?
>>
>>10846082
just go to one of those print-on-demand sites. most of them print of t-shirts now.

search for minimalism, black and white, geometric, etc.
>>
>>10846082
I really hope this is bait...
>>
File: image2xxl.jpg (152KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image2xxl.jpg
152KB, 870x1110px
>>10846082
Not going to lie, those look pretty bad. Generally try to avoid text on shirts, weird patterns as well ass huge pictures. So as noted before get some minimalistic designs or patterns.

I personally like Native Youths shirts since they often made from really comfy materials
>>
>>10846082
I saw Firetrap clothes for the first time a couple of months ago in a store nearby. I can officially guarantee that those in OPs image are among the worst they have to offer.
>>
>firetrap
>>
Top of the kek
>>
File: 1448935593416.jpg (25KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1448935593416.jpg
25KB, 396x385px
>>10846082
If I rub two coins together will I summon you?
>>
>>10846082
left one is literally the warhammer 40k dark angels insignia from games workshop. wtf?
>>
>>10848408
Note that text, weird patterns, and huge ass pictures are 100% fine as long as the shirt costs hundreds of dollars

Unacceptable on pieces under $200 unless the text is Japanese
>>
>on sale really cheaply
>break the bank
You sound poor / middle class. Don't bother with fashion.

Mods, lock this thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.