[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: boots.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This is a 3 month old shitty doc marten chukka. Do I need to fix the issue with the sole? How do I? thx
>>
>>10845865
Take it to a cobbler
>>
>>10845865
buy made in england next time
>>
>>10845865
what do you expect with an exposed stitch? Anyway, it´s normal and you don´t need to fix it.
>>
>>10845865
what the fuck do you do in them if they look like that after three months. i wear my 1460s almost daily and have even taken em hiking and those look way worse
>>
>>10845943

OP here. Manual labor.
>>
>>10845938
>what do you expect with an exposed stitch? Anyway, it´s normal and you don´t need to fix it.
Agreed 100%
>>
>>10845950
maybe you should buy some boots made for manual labor.
>>
>>10845986

any suggestions welcome
>>
>>10846007
Chippewas, asolo, wolverines, or anything with a steel boot

Not that hard
>>
>>10846007
what´s your budget?
>>
>>10846007
I work for a home renovations company and do a lot of demo work. My Timberlands hold up a good 10-12 months before I need a new pair.

They're inexpensive, very comfortable, and take abuse.
>>
grab yourself a thick needle and push that shit back in, then go get your buddy good ol' super glue and drip that shit on the thread you just reinserted.

P.S probably a good idea to put soupdaglup around the entire circumference of the shoe on the thread.
>>
>>10846126
>needle
>PVC
lol
>>
Heat up a needle with a lighter and push it back in the hole, the heat will melt the sole into the stitch
>>
>>10846138
im confused

yes a >needle
>pvc???

it worked when my docs had that issue
>>
>>10846138
>>10846160
He is saying a needle would not be able to penetrate a PVC sole material.He thinks the stitch is actually sown in the PVC sole for function, rather than just being design and placed on top (which they are).
>>
don't buy shit quality shoes, if you must have doc martens then get the made in england ones.
>>
>>10846016
Honestly I don't know nothing about mopeds
>>
>>10845865
>>10845950
Don't buy the fashion Docs for manual labor. Go to their industrial line or buy something else.

>>10846852
>Doc Martens only get the ones Made in England meme
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.