[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wristband tattoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ramosink.jpg (39KB, 650x499px) Image search: [Google]
ramosink.jpg
39KB, 650x499px
Looking into getting a tattoo wrapped around my wrist. I have the budget for whatever and my tattoo artist is pretty skilled, I just don't really know what to get there? I have Irish and Scot ancestry, so I'm trying to stick with that theme. any suggestions? pic related
>>
cut them instead of getting tattoos
>>
If you have to ask a Sumerian ex-smoker support group website what you tattoo you should get, maybe you're not ready to get a tattoo. You should come to that decision yourself.
>>
>>10844867
get a tattoo of a dick wrapped around ur wrist

post results
>>
>>10844900
I already have multiple tattoos you shitdick
>>
>>10844892
i laughed
>>
>>10844867
>Irish and Scot ancestry
lol you fucking yank
pls tell me more about how scottish and irish you are
>>
it's a bit daft to decide on the placement of a tattoo before the tattoo. best to look and/or wait for the right image

>Irish and Scot ancestry
it's an entirely north american phenomenon to feel like you have some kind of link to a culture that has nothing to do with you aside from the fact your ancestors left it. you probably won't have a problem identifying with it if you stay in the US, but if you get a load of romanticist celtic shit and then go visit ireland you'll be a walking joke and stereotype
>>
> scottish and irish ancestry

OP, anyone in Europe will roll their eyes when you tell them about your "ancestry". It's like obese housewifes claiming "italian home cooking" when they make spaghetti and butter, or the girl who says she's "1/8th moroccan, 1/4th iranian, 1/8th spaniard, 1/2 french, and also i've got some italian, schweiz and hungarian blood".
>>
>>10844867
>Irish and Scot ancestry
>that theme

So what do you propose? Getting a leprechaun? Scrooge McDuck?

Fucking Americans. Every single time
>>
>>10844867

If you don't know what tattoo you want to get, why would you think you want a tattoo?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.