[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quality jeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-23-58-03.png (463KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-23-58-03.png
463KB, 1440x2560px
Anybody here own jeans from here?
>>
Website is the unbranded brand btw
>>
Yes they are shit.. I got some ub104 a year or two ago, the rise killed my nuts and there was no real taper. Don't make the same mistake I did, get Cheap Monday, Levis or APC off grailed or something if you don't have a lot to spend.
>>
But these are the tight fit. 6.7 inch leg opening, that's pretty tapered if you ask me. They're also 21oz so quality should at least be decent. I just want to know what to expect,I snagged them for $63 also btw
>>
I got some of the 21oz for a few bucks at the thrift store. Pretty well made and heavy as fuck denim. I'd pay $118 for them if they fit super well on you. They're kind of an intro level denimhead brand.
>>
>>10843937
Got pics? That's an amazing cop
>>
>>10843876
Its not about the thickness of the fabric, if its weaved like shit then its shit. If the construction's not solid then good chance for rips and blowouts at high stress seams. Having said that yes they are entry level denim so take that as you will
>>
>>10843969
Thanks for the insight, if I recall correctly these are made in the same factory as APC jeans. With that being said you get what you pay for, I understand what you're saying
>>
>>10844005
APC makes their jeans in Macau? That's a shame
>>
>>10844007
Macau isn't actually that bad of a place to manufacture in
>>
>>10844019
Only poorfags who don't own Japanese raws say that
>>
>>10844038
Ehhh, APC are glorified and look where they are made
>>
>>10844041
APC is overhyped garbage for gym rats who want "going out" jeans and aren't willing to look any further than the first Google search result
>>
japan blue instead of unbranded please
>>
>>10843812
Just buy Naked & Famous. They cost only like 50 dollars more but are made in Canada and have badass leather patch.
>>
>>10844695
>badass leather patch
wow a leather patch. Cool man
>>
>>10844695
Naked & famous made unbranded bro you know that right? I really just wanted to see fit pics of unbranded jeans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.