[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ insulated boots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2022_image_1.jpg (335KB, 795x590px) Image search: [Google]
2022_image_1.jpg
335KB, 795x590px
Just moved to this shit hole called Cleveland, coming from Vegas where people actually want to live... Anyways, my old Red Wing Iron boots ain't cutting it. Anyone have some preferences on some insulated boots that are similar style as those iron worker boots?
>>
Chippewa, Danner, and Red Wing all make a variety of insulated boots
>>
just get wool socks
>>
>>10843581
already got wool socks but its like these boots are just paper thin. cant find something that looks as nice and insulated, all their lined boots look like dog shit.
>>
File: 04416_IS.jpg (189KB, 993x1149px) Image search: [Google]
04416_IS.jpg
189KB, 993x1149px
I give up
this is the best looking insulated slip-resistant boot I could find
if you don't like it then you need to start compromising
>>
>>10843571
Youre a fucking retard how do you leave a shithole to go to a worse shithole?
>>
>>10844029
this
people WANT to live in vegas?
>>
>>10843620
Kill yourself
>>
>>10844046
Find a better boot meeting OP's needs that aren't made by Moncler
>>
>>10844051
Timbs or if u really need high quality ecco whistler gore tex
>>
Doesn't LLBean have some nice insulated boots that aren't really that expensive?
>>
File: 65030713-HERO.jpg (24KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
65030713-HERO.jpg
24KB, 356x356px
>>10843571
I do heavy duty construction, outdoors most of the time. TimPro's are a safe bet, my feet haven't been cold or wet literally once, fucking once. I just wear them for work though.
>>
>>10843571
For real? Ice cutters.
>>
>>10844846
Love my timpro's. I got an all black pair and a that same exact pair, they're great for outfit plus girls love a guy who actually works hard.
>>
>>10843571

Sorry OP. But No one wants to live in Vegas.
>>
>>10843593
How cold is in Cleveland? Here in Sweden with -22 I just need a pair of raggsocka and my boots (Iron Ranger btw).
>>
File: 1.jpg (36KB, 422x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 422x450px
If you don't care about looks but functionality, consider North Face Chilkats. They have super thick soft lining and are waterproof.

Best thing about them they cost like 100 bucks and last forever. Mine are decade old with loads of miles in them and they hold up great.
>>
I lived in Alaska my whole life until a year ago and my qasas plus wool socks were fine for me in the last year I lived there.
>>
>>10844959
It hasn't been cold at all. It has got down to the mid-teens at the coldest this year. He's just a pussy.
>>
few less /fa/ place to live than vegas t b h
>>
>>10845083
I lived in New Brunswick and Northern Ontario for most of my life, and I only ever wore insulated boots as a kid. If it's cold as tits, you just wear an extra pair of wool socks. If you're moving around, you don't need insulation in your feet.
>>
Felt liners are GOAT for the colder climates. The problem with insulated boots is the insulation. It's not designed to accommodate moisture buildup within the boot and saturates very quickly, leaving your foot wet and uncomfortable. On other types of insulated boots the insulation is within the liner. It doesn't get wet but the liner blocks the moisture and leaves it in your socks.
Felt liners suck in a huge amount of moisture without feeling damp. Wool also keeps it's thermal properties pretty good even when wet so you're left with dry and happy feet for a very long time. Once you take your boots off you can take the liners out as well and they dry much faster separately.
>>
>>10843571
Why the fuck would you ever come here
>>
come visit me OHio -X
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.