[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Balance 574 sizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: ml574slb_nb_14_i.jpg (59KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
ml574slb_nb_14_i.jpg
59KB, 960x546px
Are they TTS or should I size up half a size?

Also, New Balance thread.
>>
Sometimes they run just a tiny bit small no need to size up though
>>
>>10841956
>>10842133
Whoops sorry I thought you meant all New Balance I am not sure about the 574 but I assume they are similar to my 999s in size so you should be fine
>>
>>10841956
just copped, what do you think?
>>
>>10842151

i like them. generally, i prefer muted colors/no patterns with new balances since i think that's more of their aesthetic, but those look good.
>>
>>10842142

Thanks, man, I'm gonna order the ones in the image tonight. I also like these 580s in mint, if anyone knows where to cop.
>>
My CRT 300s are tts. Should have sized up on my 574s, slightly tight, particularly the padding under the laces.
>>
>>10841956
Mine are true to size.
>>
>>10841956
tts bruh
>>
anyone know or care to measure the heel height on these things?
>>
Are the American or English made NB's worth the premium paid?
Are they better made?
Last longer with comparable wear?
>>
>>10843959
been wondering that myself. they're appealing, but i feel like paying $150+ for some new balances is getting taken. it's a basic kind of sneaker.
>>
>>10844013
>but i feel like paying $150+ for some new balances is getting taken. it's a basic kind of sneaker.
I know what you mean.

I'm all for avoiding chinkshit made whenever I can, but if there is not one iota of benefit then I'm just giving them money for free. Better in such case to just wear the chinkshit and treat it for what it is: ephemeral and disposable junk.

I would hope that the US/UK made stuff at least is better made, but I dunno which is why I ask.
>>
>>10844013
>>10844013
>>10843959
A lot of the higher end models are US/UK only ie. 576>>10844013
/996
>>
>>10844287
>A lot of the higher end models are US/UK only
what makes them "higher end"?
>>
>>10842364
these shoes just made me cum, w2c
>>
File: ct300green_1024x1024.jpg (67KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ct300green_1024x1024.jpg
67KB, 1024x683px
Just copped this exact pair

Was this a good cop?
>>
File: 1429701426056.jpg (2MB, 1584x3816px) Image search: [Google]
1429701426056.jpg
2MB, 1584x3816px
>>10844128
Yeah the US models (haven't had a UK model so I can't speak for that) are WAY higher quality than the asia made ones. Not even remotely in the same league.

You do have to look at the right releases to get something that's visually nice, but the shape, the materials and the colorways are all vastly superior to the lower end models.

With that said, I can certainly understand that some people would find the price too high, in fact I did too and I copped my NB 996s second hand, almost new, for half off. I guess with the shoes being formerly made for running/athletic activities, you're not getting the same kind of sneakers as you're getting when you buy CP, ETQ amsterdam or even the stan smiths. But I think that's what makes it important to invest a little bit.

Honestly I've read from multiple sources that, all styling aspects aside, the chink models fall apart in a few months or weeks. I've actually had a pair of such shoes, you could see glue stains around the sole, the suede was shitty, etc.

If you have doubts, just go look at a pair in a store and compare the two.
>>
>>10846372
what are some good places to cop models other than the 996 for a decent price.
>>
>>10846445
I never bought from them, but Size? (yeah they have a question mark in the name of their brand) sells good models, with exclusive releases and stuff like that.

The price is high, but they rotate the models pretty often, and they then discount the other models at which point they become interesting from a pricing standpoint.
>>
>>10846166
fucking rip off stan smiths lel
>>
>>10846372
>the chink models fall apart in a few months or weeks.
I can attest to this.
Nevar again.
>>
For everyone that's buying sneakers online, use something like the fittingroom app and compare them to sneakers you know to fit you. It told me to get my 300's one EU size up and they fit great
>>
File: image.jpg (782KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
782KB, 3264x2448px
Can someone tell me what model these are?
>>
>>10849401
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.