[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been buying these meme shoes since I was in 8th grade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I've been buying these meme shoes since I was in 8th grade like 8 years ago when I started seeing CDB's on this board. How terrible am I?
>>
>>10841080
You're not terrible, they're a perfectly acceptable if rather unremarkable piece of footwear, and the majority of people outside /fa/ think they look good.
>>
>>10841080
They're just very uncomfortable, but not that bad.
>>
>>10841098
Not OP, but I own a pair in sand suede, and I find them incredibly comfortable. I sized down from an 11 to a 10 though.
>>
They're fine really. Your denim just looks bland as fuck. Color is all muddy and dull and the leg opening could be smaller. Also your cuffs suck
>>
>>10841105
You don't know what comfortable is. The soles are terrible. I have high arches and narrow feet though. Jay 1s are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Teva Hurricanes are even more comfortable. But desert boots are some of the most uncomfortable shoes Ive ever had in my life. Cheapo timberland earthkeepers were far more comfortable.

I've since bought some 875s
>>
>>10841098

This. They're my casual late spring/early fall shoe but holy fuck do you ever need an insole inside them.

Also treat that leather every 4 or 5 months, even though they're entry level for /fa/'s standards it really helps.
>>
Jeans are too widths so they make the shoes so ugly
>>
>>10841080
They look perfectly fine, pay no attention to the retards on this board.
>>
it's just memes familia.
I made a thread a couple days ago, asking what was actually wrong with them.
despite a few people just not liking them for looks or how they fit, the actual answer is because it's popular with users of reddit, basic 4chan contrarian nonsense. don't worry about it.
>>
>>10841080
I own a pair as well but they are dangerous as fuck when it's raining/snowing. so. fucking. slippery.
Also the quality isn't what it used to, took me 2 seasons before the entire sole was through.
>>
>the fit of those jeans

wew
>>
>>10841807
I've almost fallen countles times because of them.
>>
>>10841807
I find them grippy enough, almost slipped for the first time today but there was sheet ice all over the pavement. To be fair, I have been walking on wet leaves in leather soled oxfords for the past few months, so maybe I just got used to not having much grip.
>>
>>10842058
Just wait till the sole is a bit worn down, you'll start checking the weather to see if it will rain that day.
If i ever buy such clarks again, it will be the desert troopers, but they are pretty ugly compared.
>>
>>10842087
this, also a hole starts to appear in the front
>>
>>10842130
Front of the sole or front of the shoe itself? How long do I have before that happens?
>>
>>10841589
You know what's good
>>
File: 20160115_143200.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160115_143200.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>10842136
Idk, a while
>>
>>10842136
not OP, but happened with me after only 2 seasons of wearing them daily
>>
>>10842177
Yep. starts like that... just a bit longer and they'll be split in half.
Resoling is like 40 euros here which I thought wasn't worth it, unless he would be able to put a rubber sole on there instead of crepe, but the cobbler wasn't feeling that because it's much more work.
>>
>>10841808
>>10841377
>>10841124
Op here, the jeans are naked and famous weird guy fit, honestly hate them but they're work jeans and I'm trying to fadez hence the gross color/shit fit after they got wet and bled through and loosened. I agree, they're bad. So r the cuffs but oh well.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.