[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing out my hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: savetime.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
savetime.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
Currently my hair is like the left image, though I want to grow it out to be like the image on the right.

My question is this, how could I best grow into the right? Should I just cut the top of my hair to the length of the sides and go from there? I just want my hair to be even. This hairdo is really out of my norm but for the next year and a half I'll be in Thailand and frankly I want to focus on my online business and becoming zyzz without dying.
>>
>>10840786
yeah just cut it all to the same length and forget about it, clean up sit ends every month or two

also

>want hair like the left
>19
>hairline is going to shit not awful but not strong enough for it

should I risk breaking my dick and take fin or what
>>
>>10840788
whats the worst that could happen
>>
>>10840786
Have this dilemma as well, don't know if I should buzz or just let it grow from a HY
>>
>>10840818
>from HY

If you want a proper manbun (not the faggy and shitty HY-version, where only the hair from the top is bunned), you are in for a long ass wait till the hair on your sides and especially back grow long enough to connect with the hair from front/top, let alone enough to form a large bun.

Proper bun requires near-shoulde lenght hair from all around.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.