[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone help me find shoes! I like skate shoes the best but my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1449071872904.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449071872904.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Someone help me find shoes! I like skate shoes the best but my pairs kinda boring and I want something better looking

I've only been getting vans adidas and converse so the past few years so something new
>>
If you're able to spend a bit while still being fiscally responsible then stick around

Otherwise just pick something Nike
>>
Full rick
>>
http://tres-bien.com/footwear/
>>
>>10839992
>http://tres-bien.com/footwear/
The shoes are cool but I looked at the clothes and damn. That shits way overpriced, most of it doesnt even look that good.
>>
>>10840033
you dont belong on this board lad
>>
>>10840045
>http://tres-bien.com/footwear/
http://tres-bien.com/jw-anderson/news-sweater-brown
Just look at this shit
>>
>>10840052
>doesnt know who JW Anderson is
lmao, you do realise this is a fashion board right?
>>
File: tumblr_n3dpzbQlCv1spterlo1_1280.jpg (129KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3dpzbQlCv1spterlo1_1280.jpg
129KB, 620x382px
>>10839966
Janoski?
Lunar oneshot?
>>
>>10840059
Yea but its ugly af bro and who gives a fuck whether I know who a fucking designer is

Just rec me some damn shoes
>>
>>10840071
Eh, they're alright but they seem like they'd look weird irl
>>
>>10840076
then fuck off the board if you have no interest in fashion, go ask /b/ or some other shit hole, im sure they'll give you some tacky cheap shit that youll love
>>
>>10840082
why dont you fuck off? fucking autistic twat not everyone wants to spend all their money to look like a cunt
>>
>>10840082
>Implying only the designer shits can be stylish
Oh_wow.jpg
>>
>>10840092
wew lad
im not the cunt who came in here, didnt bother lurking then made some shitty thread that belongs in fuccboi general, while throwing shitty uneducated opinions about critically acclaimed designers when you dont even know the first thing about fashion
>>
>>10840115
uneducated? on something thats pretty subjective? ok

I dont care if hes critically acclaimed, that sweater looks like shit and it's $1020. And fashions not the most important thing in my life, I just want some shoes.
>>
>>10840128
except you know nothing about the subject
literally the equivalent of going to /mu/ and shitting on critically acclaimed artists that you havent even listened to

>I just want some shoes
go to the fuccboi general and stop shitting up the board even more with your thread and opinions until you actually have some idea of what you are talking about
>>
>>10840154
not really, I'm just saying that that particular sweater's really overpriced and looks lame.

Music is way fucking different man. Even if you consider fashion and design to be an art its still completely different. But enlighten me, since there's so much to know
>>
>>10840172
dont mind that poster, pushing more weight than they have

this board is basically orients itself around the ideology that expensive brands=fashionable.

if i were to recommend some shoes for casual wear I'd say...

>new balance: 574s, 420s, (neutral colours: black, grey, beige)

>nike: honestly dont know many but just look on their store (again neutral colours will work with more clothes than bright flashy colours)

>adidas: a lot of models based on tennis shoes (stan smiths, superstars etc.) again just just browse at random shit, white leather shoes are pretty safe and look good with a lot of stuff.

Honestly I would just recommend looking at the inspo threads here, a lot of pictures are posted of decent fits - a lot of these dont have expensive designer labels. Just look at pictures and people you see in the street and figure out what you like.

>tldr look at lots of pictures and decide for yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.