[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye acne thread well guys, my skin is horrible, im a sandnigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 90280.jpg (154KB, 1600x1144px) Image search: [Google]
90280.jpg
154KB, 1600x1144px
Goodbye acne thread

well guys, my skin is horrible, im a sandnigger (this picture isn't me, but looks similar) and im tired of acne, any good advice?
>>
ive been taking 50mg zinc supplements daily for only like 4 days now and frfr my skin is way less oily and acne has decreased a fair bit, not gone yet but i feel it will be in about two weeks, try it senpai
>>
>>10833633
wash your fucking face couple times a day, change your pillow case, go to the pharmacy and get some creme to help you. that's what i'm doing, and it's helping
>>
>>10833633
I got pills from the doc, only like £8, they dont work immediately but they spot cystic outbreaks which is amazing, wash your face every night and in the shower, keep moisturing and change your pillowcase every now and again.
>>
Wash your face and shave consistently, change your pillow case, and maybe see what cutting dairy out of your diet does for you.
>>
>>10833633

i have a rash like that on my belly, does acne cream also work on bellies?
>>
Wash your face with a charcoal cleanser and/or start using natural skincare, it helps a lot.
>>
Just go to a dermatologist or a GP
>>
>>10833633
>took accutane for half an year
>acne is gone, only get one or two pickles once in a month
>scars left
>black dots on nose left
>fucking couperosis
Also I still get acne on my beard, I think it's time to finally buy good shaver set.
>>
>>10834003
This

>all those pillowcase meme answers

'no'
>>
Actual answer that's not just phony "commonsense" bullshit: try a leave-on exfoliation treatment with BHA/salicylic acid. Your pic looks like mostly blackheads and enlarged sebaceous filaments. Over time BHA can get rid off all that junk and prepare the pore lining to it's normal size. That said, sebaceous filaments are a normal part of skin, you can't get rid of them, just shrink them and make them less visible.

Also, don't try to excise the junk in your pores manually, like trying to squeeze it out or whatever. This damages the pore lining, allowing to be stretched even more when it inevitably fills up again.
>>
File: 1452714107160.jpg (23KB, 458x398px) Image search: [Google]
1452714107160.jpg
23KB, 458x398px
I know you all dont want to hear it but exercise truly works wonders for your skin. Also Hydrate
>>
>had severe acne
>took accutane sophomore year of highschool
>parents think I was depressed/angry
>skin clears up
>still have scars on my jaw, chest, and back but they're fading
>life is fuckin good mang
>only downsides are my growth may have been stunted (only 5'11) and I have a possible higher risk of some disease later in life
>>
jeeeez you are fucked OP. Not because of the acne, but because you're a sand nigger
>>
>>10833633
had really bad acne for years, went to doctor (UK) was prescribed isotretinoin and it was gone within like a month or two, hasn't come back
>>
My face I'd pretty clear, but after I shave, the next day I have 5-10 ingrown hair pimples/bumps. What's a guy to do? And recommendations to prevent this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.