[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do yall think about dem Wallies? Will they look good with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wallies.jpg (26KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
wallies.jpg
26KB, 366x366px
What do yall think about dem Wallies? Will they look good with baggy jeans or with skinny ones? Wich colour do yall like them the most?
>>
>>10828742
Make sure to get the leather, not the sweade, much harder to scratch. Wear with very baggy jeans.
>>
I think they look pretty silly.

I also imagine lots of schmutz pooling together on the top.
>>
More opinions?
>>
>>10828742
>baggy jeans or with skinny ones?
Neither
Get suede and buy some liquiproof
I have black ones, after the honey Stussy pair that come out recently
>>
File: 1422384617700.jpg (143KB, 570x400px) Image search: [Google]
1422384617700.jpg
143KB, 570x400px
I love Wallabees, they're really nice for the summer and fit well with shorts or cuffed pants for a relaxed fit.
>>
>>10828742
fugly
>watched breaking bad once core
>>
>>10828742
Fuck off Walter. You're dead. You can't shitpost.
>>
>>10828742
When my mom was at her most attractive (mid 1980s, just before I was born) she wore these (sockless) with sporty polo tees tucked into waist cinching skirts and a Princess Diana haircut. I'm her daughter and and can safely say I've never looked that good. But ymmv (probs a massive understatement)
>>
they look like a shortbread cookie
>>
Anything with a moc toe you can just rule straight out
>>
They look like little raviolis :^)
>>
>>10830249
I know em because of Ghostface Killah desu
>>
They're cool but you had better have your shit together if you're going to wear them because they can easily look dorky as hell.
>>
>>10831777
I love /fa/'s general inability to wear most things.
>>
>>10828742
great desu
i love them, and they definitely look better with slim to looser fitting pants
my gf says they look like loaves of bread tho
>>
Bump bump
>>
never seen a person who looks good in them
nerdy as fuck
looks ugly
you end up looking like a old person
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 639x480px
Wear m with slightly baggy and cropped pants or with a pair of trousers and burlington socks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.