[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is LN-CC legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: lncc.jpg (582KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lncc.jpg
582KB, 1920x1280px
Did I fuck up /fa/?
Basically I copped a sweatshirt off ln-cc.com some days ago. Never shopped there before, but stumbled across it by coincidence, at it seemed super legit, so I blindly trusted it.

My cop was supposed to arrive today, and I hasn't. Now I know this happens all the time, where the shipment gets delayed a bit, but arrives anyways. But just for curiosity, I looked the site up on trustpilot, where it had gotten very bad reviews, all complaining about their purchase being very belated/not shipped at all.

So I'm a little worried if I have been scammed. Do any of you have experience shopping from them? How'd it go? Any other sites that people should be on guard against?
>>
>>10825339
omfg how much of a newfag are you
>>
From what I've heard they're legit.
>>
nice b8 m8
>>
no its a huge scam i cant believe you got fooled
>>
>>10825364
I wouldn't quite consider myself a newfag, but if there's something about LN-CC that apparently everyone knows, well - then please just explain it to me. Newfag or not.
>>
>>10825339
Experiencingthe same thing rn, from what I gather theyre just incompotent
>>
Wow, OP how could you not search LN-CC on the trust/legit checking sites

I'm sorry for your absolute loss, just take your L and move on
>>
>>10825472
Yeah, that's why I'm asking if I fucked up. Because I am pretty sure now, that I did.
I guess it's because I checked the manufacturer of this sweatshirt's instagram, which had official retailers in their bio. I love this brand (fanmail-us) and their quality is nothing quite like anything I've experienced before. I simply browsed trough every one of these retailers, and only LN-CC had the item I was looking for, on sale too.
Guess I got baited.
>>
>>10825463
Yeah, that's what I found out too when I read the trustpilot reviews. At least people on there are telling how they actually got a refund for their purchase, because they didn't ship it even long past due, but there was a severe lack of communication between seller and buyer.
>>
Ln-cc is legit but they're kinds sloppy sometimes.
I purchased geos and they were supposed to come with the infamous rick tote dust bag. The shoes arrived today but the tote was missing. I emailed them but haven't got an answer yet.
I have also copped a raf sweater, a pair of shoes and a pair of trousers from them previously and those arrived without any problems.
>>
>>10825505
Hm, that's good to hear I guess. Calmed me down a bit actually, thanks. I guess I'll just wait and see.
>>
did they send you tracking info?
did you pay by paypal?
did you pay by cc?

if your answer to one of the above is "yes", literally how did you get fucked exactly?
how new to the internet are you?
>>
>>10825527
Paid with Mastercard.
Don't have any other tracking info other than my order status on their website, which just say my order is "Processed". So yeah, I'm that kind of fucked.
Now that I think of it, I have been really fucking naive. Guess I have learned my lesson, whatever the outcome of this situation might be. But as I log into my bank account, I can see that the payment to thelevelgroup (owner of LN-CC) has been sent, but it is fortunately the right amount that has been sent - no robbery yet
>>
I purchased some sale basics from them a week or two ago and it came in like 3 or 4 days. Actually faster than expected. Also got some Jil Sander shoes like a year or two ago and that was fine too. Only complaint is their international shipping prices, but that's my fault for choosing to shop there.
>>
>>10825588
Good to hear. Do you live close to Italy, where they apparently are situated? That might play a role in the delivery time I think.
>>
>>10825574
>I'm that kind of fucked
first time buying online?!?!

>call Mastercard
>"hi these guys scammed me"
>get money back
profit ???
>>
>>10825615
I'm expressing myself a little unclear. I know I'm not entirely fucked, by I should probably have taken my precautions like the ones you listed earlier paypal, tracking info etc.
But afaik they could hypothetically drain my entire bank account, as there is no "limit" on my card (English is not my native language, hope it makes a bit sense what I'm saying). Yeah, I would get my money back ultimatetively, but wouldn't I still be without money on my account until the refund if that happened. Forgive me if I'm stupid. I'm just used to trust these internet shops, and it just werks without complains for me every time.
>>
LNCC IS LEGIT. Chill dude your Package Will be there
>>
>>10825651
I get you mate, but don't be a wimp and sit this one out, sites that actually cleaned credit cards wouldn't be around for long, and the reviews on trustpilot would be far more numerous/bad.
>>
>>10825651
Have you literally enver bought anything on the internet before

LNCC is one of the biggest online retailers within europe

this whole thread is just a little bit cringe
>>
LN CC right from the get go is a sus name.

DNC if it sounds like it's pronounced only in Thailand
>>
>>10825668
Yeah you're right bud.

Thanks everyone for sharing experience and calming me down, I was pretty worried for a sec.
>>
>>10825339
i work, there, i dont think we shipped it yet, ill check when i get to work tommorrow
>>
>>10825910
since you work there do you know if they'll be some more price drop for the items remaining already in sale ?
>>
>>10825910
Great if it's actually true what you're saying. It's the fanmail short sleeve sweat familia
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.