[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Style tips please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (143KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
143KB, 970x646px
height 5'7
waist 32
olive skin/ hazel eyesrazor shaven head and face.
slim.

I need opinions on what kind of clothing i should stick for for my above criteria..thanks
>>
What style do you like
That's all that matters, dude
Refine your style and you'll be able to put together a good wardrobe
>>
>>10820780
I like simpleness..but id like to know other peoples opinion. i like shopping at UNIQLO.
>>
>>10820774

>I have no discernible personality so please define me, strangers.
>>
>>10820788
maybe you should go to reddit then
>>
>>10820774
it's up to you how you want to dress. it's fine to want to get input and advice, but that should only be to gauge things you're on the fence about. if you build your style from the ground up based on the smorgasbord of opinions from everyone else, you're gonna look tacky, generic, and unoriginal.
>>
>>10820774
>2016
>being a manlet
>>
>>10820910
How to fix?
>>
>>10820992
invest in 20k and go to russia to get your bones broken so you can gain 3 extra inches.
>>
you guys are making me laugh at your attempts of putting me down xD
A person cant come on 4chan to ask for a simple opinion without getting a bunch of kids jumping on your dick :D
>>
>>10820992
no fix for being a manlet, you have to kill yourself.
sorry brah
>>
File: manlet.jpg (173KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
173KB, 915x678px
>>10820992
>>10821011
forgot the pic
>>
>>10821008
you just asked for advice. m8. i'm 5 10 myself and im considering getting taller . if you want real advice just buy things that fit you and you have 80% of it down. Things that fit you is what matters in the end.
>>
>>10821030

you need more confidence in yourself "mate"
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 720x513px
>>10821008
if you don't like it fuck off
>>
>>10821030
How are you going to "get taller?"
>>
>>10821187
Limb lengthening. Might go to russia or china depending on my budget by the end of the year.
>>
>>10820774

5'7 is short but you could totally bank on it and turn it into something cool. Just by using your body shape.

That's the first thing that came to mind.

Style happens when someone does something they legitimately like with confidence.
>>
>>10821198

Oh and olive skin I mean shit... you're not white so you automatically get unique points.

I'm 5th generation americunt-norweigian and people in my experience are going to be socially drawn to non-whites. OR I'm just boring.

Own your heritage man, you sound like you need confidence boosting.
>>
>>10820999
why the FUCK would you do that? come on man.
>>
>>10821904
i can wear jeans off the rack
i have small legs compared to the rest of my body so 3 inches can even things out
i can be average size

its pretty much common sense. its not like im going from 5'3 to 5'6. any inch counts at my height
>>
>>10820992
ever seen Gattaca?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.