[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show us the best peices of clothing you've brought from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (13KB, 246x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 246x236px
>>
this could have potential
>>
I've got CDG swearter rep, it's actually pretty good
>>
File: UT81ERzXrxbXXagOFbXP.jpg (143KB, 565x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UT81ERzXrxbXXagOFbXP.jpg
143KB, 565x1000px
Bought this watch for $12 during the 11/11 sale. I changed out the metal for a nato strap to create a budget Bond watch. Still holding up
>>
bump, never have bought anything of ali but have thought about it many times. How varied is the quality?
>>
File: UT8CDRGXt8bXXagOFbX9.jpg (98KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UT8CDRGXt8bXXagOFbX9.jpg
98KB, 750x1000px
Bought generic bikers for $27. H&M tier quality but what can you expect for <$30. I like them, I don't wear them much anymore but I was able to see if I liked bikers instead of $$$ on Balmains
>>
>>10820911
Really depends on what you're buying. What in specific did you have in mind? I've had about 20 orders in the past couple of years on Ali. I've bought from shoes, pants, watches, phone cables and jackets. Reps and generics. I'm >>10820902 and >>10820924
>>
>>10820924
How do they fit. I've been planning on buying them too
>>
>>10820960
Vanity sizing on the waist. I wear a 32 in Levi's and ordered a 32 on these. The waist is a little big. However, they're so skinny that I can't imagine having sized down and still have them fit in the legs. So depends on what kind of fit you want

I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure the physical measurement was 16" on the waist of the size 32
>>
>>10820895
This is nice
>>
>>10820941
I've thought about buying jeans, watches, shoes, sweaters, and random peices you don't usualy find in normie malls like long-fit cardigans or eccentric jacket's and such. Possibly a pleather jacket but seems like a bad idea. I cannot nearly afford designer shit so it'd be in the same wardrobe as mall-teir stuff so i'm not THAT worried about quality, as long as it looks like the picture. Not really into straight reps cuz it makes me feel dirty, but i'd be into deigner-inspiired stuff.
>>
theres been 1:1 lv card holders/wallets on there before, got one hotstamped at a random lv store while on vacation
>>
>>10821048
do you guys not feel weird knowing you paid almost nothing for somehing people like because they think you paid a ton for? honestly no judgement here, i've concidered it myself, im just wondering what's /fa/s opinion.
>>
fake y3 qasa
>>
>>10821079
it feels so amazing
people think you copped this bag for 1k
when in fact it costed you 50
and the design itself is nice
>>
>>10820895
>muh faggot heart
>>
>>10821111
an hero
>>
File: UT8gDajXwXXXXagOFbXg.jpg (132KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UT8gDajXwXXXXagOFbXg.jpg
132KB, 750x1000px
>>10821021
Yeah, I was in the rep community for a bit, but I felt too dirty and paranoid about it. Now I stick to generics, for example the bikers and some Common Project knockoffs I got.

I actually bought a pleather biker jacket for $25. It's H&M quality, except the H&M ones cost $60+ retail. It's pretty good, fits well

Link:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Leather-Jacket-2015-Spring-Fashion-Mens-Diagonal-Zipper-Slim-Black-Pu-Leather-Jackets-Men-Brand/32270441015.html
>>
>>10821079
It's the only fake thing I own, so I can't really answer that well. I just liked the look but didn't want to spend that much, and seeing how exact it was tempted me.

I think having your whole wardrobe consist of fake designer pieces or flaunting fakes as real is corny though.
>>
File: whatAreThose.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whatAreThose.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>10821079
I felt really weird about it. I bought Nike Oreo Flyknits, but everyone was like pic related. It made me anxious so I sold them (in the rep community, as a rep. Not an asshole).

Even if no one thought they were reps it just didn't feel right. I knew they were fake and that's all that mattered
>>
>>10821106
W2c I'm thinking to cop between qasa or kohna
>>
>>10820895
no it's not it's fucking awful the eyes are way off
>>
>>10821180
gross
>>
W2c "knockoff"/"designer inspired" reps that don't have copied branding, just copied designs? Puerhomme leather jackets have SLP buttons and tags
>>
>>10821985
korean sites like puerhomme studhomme are basically copies without the branding if that's what you mean by "inspired". their clothing doesnt have tags, the neck tag is seperate and you can sew it on if you want. idk about the buttons though, cant do much about it, ones that arent branded are most likely going to be shit quality
>>
File: UT8NtGnXpJXXXagOFbXZ.jpg (166KB, 664x374px) Image search: [Google]
UT8NtGnXpJXXXagOFbXZ.jpg
166KB, 664x374px
>>10821985
Unbranded CPs:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Common-Projects-Style-Hi-Street-Hi-Fashion-Simple-Contracted-Low-Sneakers-Men-Size/32237028365.html

Unbranded Biker Jeans:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mens-Skinny-jeans-men-2015-Runway-Distressed-slim-elastic-jeans-denim-Biker-jeans-hiphop-pants-Washed/32256321359.html

Generic unbranded streetwear stores:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1185464

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/436373

This store reps SLP & Rick, but you can ask for them without branding and tags:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/all-wholesale-products/1802543.html

Of course though unbranded Rick is still Rick
>>
w2c Rick clothing reps?
>>
>>10822496
Those cps are actually nothing like real cps. I own a pair. That being said, it's still a pretty decent white leather sneaker.
>>
>>10822496
So, theyre the same shoe, but without the brand??? Same quality or
>>
>>10823717
See >>10823689
>>
>>10822496
which ali store carries the best CP reps? Without the numbering preferably because I know they'll fuck it up. Asking for a friend
>>
>>10823781
Don't buy cp reps
>>
>>10823669
dont, youll regret it, i have ordered a total of 3 fake rick items after carefully examining the pics and every singe one of them was pure shit, i actually have some legit rick pieces and i can tell you that the feel and quality of high end designer cant be replicated on the cheap, if you want to buy reps just buy streetwear, even the chinese cant fuck up screenpinting a sweater.
>>
Anyone bought fake yeezys? How are they?
>>
>>10823689
I agree. I just wanted cheap white minimal sneakers. Cheaper than meme smiths and look better too

>>10823717
Definitely not the same quality. Just a very similar design for a much cheaper price. They're H&M tier if anything
>>
>>10823781
The ones I linked don't have numbering or any tags. That being said, don't get them thinking you'll fool anyone, the leather isn't anywhere near the quality of CPs. They'll have a similar look though if that's what your friend is after
>>
i bought a rep of the new order raf hoodie
im really happy with it
its a obvious fake, but no one knows the piece anyway. the most compliments i get on it are from new order fans
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.