[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I shave my head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (269KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 960x1280px
Hey guys, I've been balding for a while and I want your opinion on shaving it or not.

Heres a pic from like a week ago before I shaved my head wth a #3
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 960x1280px
After shaving it off, my hairline
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 960x1280px
Today, what it looks like

Is the balding hurting my appearance? It's hard for me to tell. Do you guys think I should just buzz it?
>>
>>10819766
just shave completely, you'll look like every other bald white guy with glasses and you would look better than you do now, if you hate it just let it grow out again
>>
>>10819766
Honestly you don't look bad with a buzzed head I'd keep it, but you do what you think is best.
>>
File: Jude_Law_at_TIFF2.jpg (107KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jude_Law_at_TIFF2.jpg
107KB, 423x500px
>>10819761
I think you looked better before you shaved. Now that you shaved, you look like a German businessman who gave up on haircuts.
>>
>>10819854
I was kind of thinking of going for the Jude law style and just doing Rogaine for the rest of time, but sometimes it seems like it works, then it doesn't.

But I personally agree that I look better balding than bald. Wanted to see what others thought
>>
>>10819766

Looks pretty good.

Would go bit shorter though.
>>
>>10819766
trim it with clippers at 1mm every other day, so you can only see the root.
it looks terrible when its like 4mm if you're bald
>>
I've never understood why people censor their eyes in pictures
it doesn't hide your identity at all
it doesn't really serve any purpose
>>
File: fc.jpg (313KB, 769x1673px) Image search: [Google]
fc.jpg
313KB, 769x1673px
>>10819766
Try to cut it shorter, or even try shaving it once, just to see how it looks.
Anyways it's way better than the first pic.

t. other balding guy. This pic is 6 days after full shave. I wish I could grow a beard.
>>
>>10819766

Wait is that you?

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7fwAhXDy3oNFTAzF2o8Pw
>>
>>10819766
Honestly man, most guys don't look good bald however you have good facial features (good jawline) that I think a shaved head would look good on you. Def wear glasses and a little bit of facial hair to "even out" the shaved head.

But if you're not willing to go bald just yet you could always try Finasteride and Rogaine...
>>
>>10820841
Doing Rogaine now, gonna try to grow it out once more probably. But this in between stage is killing me
>>
>>10822478
The inbetween stages of fashion and aesthetics are always awkward, horrible and the self-awareness is distracting.

But it's still in between. It will still get better.
>>
>>10819766
you need to get it closer to the skin, that thick line at the back sides makes it stand out more. You look fine with it shaved, you just gotta get used to it
>>
>>10822478
Honestly dude, I would HIGHLY recommend you get on Finasteride. It will help you maintain the hair you have and even help you grow hair. That with Rogaine is our best bet at getting our hair back. I've been on Fin for a month so far.
>>
>>10820559
You look like you have a luxury bound copy of 'Mein Kampf' under your pillow.
>>
>>10822965
Haha nah bro. I guess the leather jacket and grumpy face gives all the wrong signals.
>>
>>10822938
just remember though, you have a 1 in 200 chance of your dick breaking permanently
>>
>>10823365
>2016
> trying to scare people with made up statistics on a mongolian monkey training forum
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.