[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it effay to kill yourself? Just curious...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: joth.jpg (140KB, 740x943px) Image search: [Google]
joth.jpg
140KB, 740x943px
Is it effay to kill yourself? Just curious...
>>
>>10818034
No don't do it. Someone is always there to help you.

Unless you're senile and becoming immobile and your life can only go downward. I would do it then desu.
>>
depends on how old you are, how much you actually matter, etc.
>>
>>10818059
What if I'm an edgelord and don't want anybody's help?
>>
>>10818034
know killing yourself is really cliche and played out

an /fa/ death is the over-human death, dying when life takes you naturally and not by person vs self
>>
>>10818075
Then you're going to be remembered as a total faggot and losers will shit on your grave.
>>
No people will forget about you immediately unless you beat Cho's highscore.
>>
it used to be
but so many famous figures have killed themselves now that its been diluted by edgy retards. Most /fa/ way to die would of natural causes.
>>
I would do it but I cant afford a shot gun.
>made a lot of enemies while I was on top
>be the only adopted kid in a crime family
>black sheep (white sheep would be more accurate but whatever)
>they put drugs in my food and water to keep me in pain and confused
>run away
>homeless
>was rich so everyone thought my life was perfect
>literally no compassion from anyone

Thought I wanted to lose my v card before I bit it but it's not even worth it, everyone wants me dead. Not even exaggerating, and I wouldn't care either if they weren't making it so rediculously slow and painful.
>>
yo i was really depressed and tried to kill myself half a year and just so you know it's a waste of time thinking about it or trying it. Sort your life out and start to progress instead of going downhill. also suicide is played out and not /fa/ at all anymore. best wishes OP
>>
No.

Murder-suicide though? /fa/ as fuck.
>>
>>10819366
>killing someone
Yeah if you want to be looked down upon as an enshellah muhammad loving autist go ahead
>>
>>10818506
damn...
>>
>>10820236
>implying elliot rodgers isn't praised

Also suicide is only /fa/ when you are a well known established artist.

surprised/disappointed gaga didn't join the 27 club
>>
>>10818506
>virgin
>on /fa/
Maybe it's not a bad idea
>>
File: tumblr_n671qqpB8r1rf7c6ko1_1280.jpg (466KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n671qqpB8r1rf7c6ko1_1280.jpg
466KB, 956x1280px
So what makes killing yourself /fa/? If people talk about it, write about it, do art shit about it, re-enact it, and hits more than 1000 likes within a week at a minimum.

Take it from Kurt Cobain. He wrote in his letter, "It's better to burn out than to fade away," or words to that effect, and its edge has taken the public by storm. Tributes were made for him, conspiracies, hell even memes were created about him. But he was a well-known guy before he died. So if you're not well-known, if you're not /fa/ right now at this time, chances that any sort of way that you're going to die isn't going to be /fa/ at all. You'll be like dust in the wind. The highest hill you'll climb is be on the obituary section of your community college newspaper.

Essentially, the only way to be /fa/ and kill yourself is through doing something McEdgy, like burning a church, shooting up a venue, smiling at when they read your sentence, writing a manifesto, sharpie-ing one word to describe your mood on your shirt, and definitely taking pictures of yourself with guns and video game knives and a duster jacket (maybe a fedora) before kicking the bucket. You'll have the stigma of being an edgy little shit, but you will be /fa/ and /fa/ memes will be created about you.

Be careful what you wish for.
>>
If you kill yourself, you'll have to wear the same clothes forever
>>
>>10820299
tupac>cobain
>>
>>10820299
>conspiracies
yeah right goldstein
>>
if you really hated yourself you would try to stay alive and suffer as long as you can.
>>
File: 1361053241935.jpg (91KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1361053241935.jpg
91KB, 447x444px
>>10818506
Unless your fate is written by an "edgy" Y/A writer, I really don't believe this is true.
>>
File: 1449997612411.jpg (79KB, 499x735px) Image search: [Google]
1449997612411.jpg
79KB, 499x735px
I think it's more /fa/ to go the Un homme qui dort way
You basically just wait for your death doing nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TNurvWW4_0&ab_channel=MarianoLampacrescia
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.