[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get over my fear of going in designer shops im worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 510f85d9aaec5.jpg (137KB, 765x510px) Image search: [Google]
510f85d9aaec5.jpg
137KB, 765x510px
How do i get over my fear of going in designer shops

im worried that the staff will sense how basic i am because I'll probably be wearing COS and uniqlo
>>
stop being autistic
>>
Just walk in with your dick hanging out
>>
if you have money to spend, they wont care
>>
Literally the most cuck post. Just go into the shop and look at clothes you like? The staff are there to serve you, their opinions are irrelevant.
>>
Meh, I go into stores try on stuffs and make notes on the sizes and fit. Then go home and hunt for them online.
>>
>>10816580
flash a wad of $100s if they hassle you family
>>
Just walk in, say hi, look around. 9/10 times they will be really nice to you, even you look totaly out of place. The only places they where not polite to me, are stores that carried brands like gucci, valentino, givanchy. But, i dindt want to really be there in first place.
>>
Just walk in, say hi and look around. 9/10 times they will be really nice to you, even you look totally out of place. The only places that where not polite to me, are stores that carried brands like gucci, valentino, versace. But, i didn't want to really be there in first place.
>>
They don't care, I've bought 1k+ shoes while wearing beat up sk8 his. A lot of times I go into a store and try on shit and leave, still treated the same.
>>
>>10816664
Even stores like that will treat you ok, but it feels like they're expecting you to look and go unless you look like you're made of money or have a history with them as a customer. For example at LV they'll just show bags on a random counter instead of offering a seat and drinks while discussing what you're looking for.
>>
who gives a fuck, you'll be there for 20 minutes and then you'll never see them again
>>
My discomfort stems from how small they usually are. I'm the only person in there and they feel sort of obliged to watch me for whatever reason.
>>
Best customer service I've ever received was at the Rick Owens store.

Not even joking. Kindest and most helpful staff.
>>
>>10816580
>they don't actually give a shit about what your wearing dude, well kind of, they might be interested in your outfit but they certainly won't fucking hike their nose in the air and scoff at you.
>tfw my first time going into a boutique the girls were really friendly and tried to talk to me
>tfw was really shy and autisitc
>tfw now whenever i come in i can talk about fashion labels with them no problem
>>
>>10816580
They are making minimum wage or close to it. They have no more right to be snobby than the person who hands you a soda at fucking McDonalds.

If someone actually does get all snobby with you because you look poor, find the person who is nice to you and make goddamn sure they get commission on whatever you purchase. I've done this a lot because it does sometimes make a difference in their world.
>>
>>10816665
>I've bought 1k+ shoes
familia.....
>>
Wya senpai I come with you if you're you close to me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.