[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some armyfag dissed me in the middle of class for wearing my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 4

File: 1447981556541.jpg (136KB, 634x850px) Image search: [Google]
1447981556541.jpg
136KB, 634x850px
Some armyfag dissed me in the middle of class for wearing my Nike SFB's casually. What the actual fuck. I thought the dude was going to pull out a knife and kill me
>>
What a faggot. They are comfy, good quality and fashionable. Why only wear them as a soldier?
>>
>>10814020
I know right; I've only gotten compliments on them before this. He might have PTSD or some shit though so I'll probably hold off on wearing them to that class from now on
>>
Some people take Shiacore pretty fucking seriously, OP. Should have explained to him that you were in the know and not just some poser stealing Shia.
>>
they have a false off sense of pride. there's soldiers upset if you wear m65 jackets and your not a vet. they want to feel they're superior to civilians, that's why they (some) join.
>>
>>10814057
That's so fucking dumb tbqh
>>
>>10814010
See >>10814057

Lots of enlisted (and even some officers) get wrapped up in their image as untouchable heroes. To them, a civilian wearing BDUs/other milsurp shit is tantamount to stolen valor.

The reality is that the military isn't difficult to get into, oftentimes involves boring and bureaucratic work, and rarely entails the sort of heroism you see on TV. It sucks even harder for the military kids. Vogelweh in Germany used to have legit-ass rapists and flashers sneaking in through the gates, my young sister saw a lot of old man dick back then.
>>
>>10814030
>I'll probably hold off on wearing them to that class from now on
You'll do no such goddamn thing. This is not about footwear; this is where you decide whether assholes control your life.
>>
>>10814080
This is true, I'll probably still wear them next week because fuck him. It still made me feel really shitty though mainly because I was so surprised.
>>
>Cuckthread for cucks with cuckboots
>>
>>10814159
>worthless post
>>
>>10814078
That actually makes a lot of sense even though they are being incredibly delusional. I feel sorry for your younger sister senpai
>>
>>10814110
Tell them that they're literally made by nike and sold to vicies, so his jarhead ass can fuck off
>>
>>10814199
I did tell him that they were Nike shoes. He just said "I know" or some shit
>>
>>10814030
>>10814080
Wear them to the next class, then don't wear them again for a little bit, then don't wear them again. Cause you wanna respect the guy, so you don't start shit, but you can't let them all think your a faggot or they'll start shit.
Tl;Dr wear them every day and stomp his bitch ass if he says shit
>>
>>10814217
tell them he's anti-american and ant-capitalist for thinking they should be exclusive to military and not allowing a company to expand and supply a demand.
>>
>>10814010
BTFO
>>
>>10814232
>>10814265
Points taken. I'll probably tell him that if he brings it up next week.
>>
>>10814078
>my young sister saw a lot of old man dick back then.
she probably sees a lot more now hue hue hue
>>
you should have forced him to choke himself
>>
>>10814217

Explain to him that part of the freedoms he defended with his service included you being able to wear whatever fucking footwear you choose.
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
>>10814354
Good point but I feel like this isn't something he could fathom given his perspective as others have suggested.
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
>>10814354
as well as companies to benefit from military innovation.
but anon's right, he doesn't care. he joined to better than everyone else. so that he can hang that over everyone's head. he doesn't care about the "freedom" he defended.
>>
>>10814034
It's Jobcore.

OP probably didn't look like he worked a day in his life.
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
File: 1449381907845.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1449381907845.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>10814034
>>
pls report back next week
>>
he's in the fucking army, who the hell is he to talk down on anyone
>>
If someone gets that hurt over a pair of shoes I would buy a second pair and make sure they knew
>>
Don't worry about it OP.

He could just be a booty or reservist. Probably never saw combat. Lots of my m8s and brother are in the armed forces. Most militaryfags are all bark and no bite, they are just regular ass people.

One of my m8s was a sniper in the marines, he got a BS in chemistry, but that guy was drugged up so much he couldn't function irl.
>>
It's like a kid that was at my school that got mad because people that don't skateboard wear Janoskis. Who gives a fuck. You can't claim clothing. You are wearing NIke's you aren't wearing military fatigues, although next class with him you should lol
>>
Phahaha poor army kid with PTSD getting angry at you for wearing popular Nike shoes, keep wearing them
>>
>>10814666
HAHA yes. The only way to fight fire with fire is to get a fresh pair of soles
>>
>actually explaining yourself to a welfare queen who gets pissy about people wearing his super secret special G.I. joe boots
>not just telling the cunt to fuck off

holy mother of spineless faggots
>>
File: 1447265628885.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1447265628885.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>>10814078
fuck man, i know where this is tell me more about vogelweh
>>
>>10814265
>>10814354
>>10814361
Tell him to eat a dick and stop being such an insecure pussy-bred fag.
>>
some kid was like what're those so i kick his face and his teeth fell on the ground and i was like what're those

smash that like button if you around
>>
>>10814010

w2c shiacore jeans
>>
>>10814010
>caring about what people living off wellfare care
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
just say, 'fuck off commie, this is america, im free to do as i please '
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
>>10814010
So what did the child murderer have to say?
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
File: 1259644055123.jpg (61KB, 437x640px) Image search: [Google]
1259644055123.jpg
61KB, 437x640px
Stolen valor faggots are literally the most cringeworthy fucks in existence.

"Hurr I burned children for israel you no can wear are uniforms."
>>
>>10814326
Oaml
>>
>>10815436
>fuck man, i know where this is tell me more about vogelweh
It was military housing, so basically an automatic shithole. Small, poorly made, and filled with trash, both in human and non-human form. Ramstein Air Base was like this sort of far-off land of actual shit to do, but only marginally so. I remember some sort of weird shit was going down in the Vogelweh community center (or maybe it was a recreational center? don't remember, this is YEARS ago) that ended up getting some dependents arrested.

Obviously a lot of this was cleaned up when Clinton rolled in for visits.
>>
>>10814010
He's just pissed that you are wearing that type of gear and never served. It's a thing with vets.
>>
>>10814010
>armyfag
>class
one does not compute
>>
>>10814078
>my young sister saw a lot of old man dick back then.
Damn,that sucks man.I've always heard in the military they get a lot of rape cases that never see justice because of their image or whatever.
>>
Why would you care what a military fag thinks, you murricans and your militaristic shit make no sense to the rest of the civilized world.
>>
>>10814030
Wear them all you want. This faggot probably had some desk job and now is like "I almost died for ur freedom" or some shit, while he was comfy at his desk on the other side of the world.
>>
>>10814010
They are shoes fuck him he's a dumbass for starting an argument over someone's taste in clothing.
>>
Okay fa, since this topic is brought up...
How do you guys deal/handle with people who make dick comments on your sick fits?

And how do feel when they give weird/insecure looks at you?? (I get this alot even doe I'm basic AF)
>>
>>10814326
Rotfl
>>
>>10814010
Id only call u out if you were also military..but then again i hate being in the army so do i really care. Shit looks dope i have garmont t8 jungle tacticals that look dope untied with jeans but i only wore them like that for work related travel
>>
Fuck the troops desu OP. He can sukkadik
>>
>>10817565
>that type of gear

It's shoes..lol calm down nerd
>>
>>10818103
maybe you should try being confident in your appearance so people talking shit about you doesn't bother you
anyway if they call your clothes gay just ask if they want their dick sucked
>>
>>10814010
Please update us next time you see him OP
>>
>>10819229
Thanks for the tip senpai,
I get compliments on my fits by people but my normie friends/acquaintances give me looks and have called me fuccboi twice but that didn't bother me as much
I am confident in what I wear most of the time but there are times where you just feel like shit even though you wore the same fit in some days.

My only concern is how people give you the "look" for what you wear is what I've noticed. I only dress for myself but these people and their judgements, man... its odd
I think I'm insecure of how people perceive me. any other tips on how to not give a fuck??

>if they call your clothes gay just ask if they want their dick sucked
topkek, will do
>>
>>10814265
CAPITALIST OVERLOAD
>>
>>10814010
NIKE SB's aren't even milspec anymore lmao.
>>
>>10814010
Idk dude cause if I seen some civilian just wearing the nikes in my head I would be like what a fag ... Wouldnt say anything cause there isn't anything to say
Tldr he probably wasn't in the army and just wanted to show his dominance
I'm an 11b
>>
>>10814010
>>10818103
you should just look at them like they are being retarded (because they are) and then go back to whatever you are doing

why even dignify it with a response? caring as much as they do = you lost
>>
>>10814010
They were literally designed for casual wear

The dude who designed them designed to be functionally casual
>>
>>10820160
>I think I'm insecure of how people perceive me. any other tips on how to not give a fuck??
If you give a fuck, that's entirely normal. People on here who pretend to not care are usually doing so because they want you to perceive them as not giving a fuck, meaning that they do indeed still care.

That said, if people actually insult you in the street, laugh it off and move on. I'm not sure what kind of idiots would waste their time trying to make fun of clothing on some rando like it's a bad '90s kids movie or something.
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
>>10817540
>>10818337
attention seeking whores
>>
>>10814010
Man, fuck that guy. The Army have such inflated egos and call out everybody even though they are considered the most garbage service in the military. Some national guard reservist tried calling me out in while i was uniform because he thought i was some stolen valor dipshit. Fuck that guy, wear your boots.
>>
The only time I wouldnt wear military gear is if its something very inclusive like a real batallion (i dont know my terminology) patch or something
>>
Thanks for all of the advice guys; I didn't expect this thread to get so much attention. I've decided to wear them again this week to the same class and I'll let you guys know if he comments on them again (I was pretty flustered, but after reading your comments I couldn't give less of a shit of what this guy thinks).
>>
>>10820647
i hope you destroyed him and talked to his CO
>>
>>10814159
What an intellectual take
>>
>>10814287
Make a thread about it when it goes down and then use a pic of the army nut from Elaines office in seinfeld
>>
>>10814326
Lmao
>>
>>10817612
Is that a challenge!!
>>
>>10820364
>>10820394
Ah I see, thanks for pointing it out. I know what to do... I'm a little sensitive to judgements is all

> that's entirely normal
I thought it wasn't normal to think that way... god, my retarded perceptions

> if people actually insult you in the street
I was on the beach the other day and was walking by the pier and I see some dude on shorts lying on the ground.
I was just wearing black shirt and grey short and thongs and the dude was like "oh you're tryna be trendy, aye?"
I was cringing in my head but ignored him and went on with I was doing
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
>>10814326
lmao
>>
>>10814010
God those shoes are ugly
>>
>Fights for your freedom to wear whatever the fuck you want

> doesnt want you to wear some nike boots.
>>
People in the army actually rely on Nikes?
>>
Now that I think about there has been one time where and rando said something to me in yhe street. He was fat as fuck had a neck beard and looked cracked out. He had a scar (tattoo?) on his forehead. He looked at me and said "twilight". I assume this was based on my hair. I had on a business casual dadcore fit.. Really normy, but my hair was combed back with pomade and longer. I thought twice about calling him a fat dirt ball but I saw he was with an equally large crack head and wasn't sure if it was worth getting stabbed. Anyway.. After looking at him puzzled for a second I just laughed and kept walking. People are fucking retarded man.
>>
>>10823656
No, but if you wear anything vaguely military looking they go full whiny-little-bitchitis about it.

I've seen one rage about paracord bracelets.
>>
>>10814010
let's see the fit
>>
>>10814326
lmao
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.