[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the trend coming up in the city you live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: goods_09_139669.jpg (44KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
goods_09_139669.jpg
44KB, 734x734px
What's the upcoming trend in the city you live?
Here all the cool kids are using these (super) light weight puff jackets layered under coats / trenches. Might jump on the band wagon if it ever really get's that cold. I live in Paris.
Sorry for the shitty pic, didn't find anything proper.
>>
File: 3793700109_1.jpg (128KB, 1622x1622px) Image search: [Google]
3793700109_1.jpg
128KB, 1622x1622px
Many of the girls in my city are beginning to wear Chelsea boots. Even some of the men. The number keeps on rising, I don't think there's an end.
It's probably going on in most of Denmark, but I'm not sure
>>
File: 618hnOxkzcL._UY395_.jpg (14KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
618hnOxkzcL._UY395_.jpg
14KB, 395x395px
These
>>
>Moonrunes on shirts
>Rick Owens ripoffs
>Fuccboi shit streetwear

Fuck this place
>>
>>10812800
Thinking of copping one of those from Uniqlo, they get p good reviews for warmth vs size
>>
>>10812800
>>10812997
These things are surprisingly warm and functional. I've been using one by itself as well as a mid-layer with a few different types of jacket.

Adding this piece, as thin/lightweight as it is, significantly increases your overall warmth.
>>
There are no good fashion trends in New Zealand :(
>>
>>10812879
Literally 50% of high school girls wear these.
>>
>>10812997
More cost versus size. Uniqlo hasn't specified the fill power (which is basically warmth/weight & packability) exactly, but AIUI correctly it's about 600. 600 isn't bad, but 750+ is what you could actually call good.

Don't get me wrong, they're great for what they are, but there's much better out there from outdoor and other fashion companies.

If you're looking for the warmest Uniqlo insulators, they're probably the "Seamless" ones, although some of the womenswear long coats look like they might have more packed in they're open at the bottom. On balance, if you take menswear, the "4Way Down Coat" seems far and away the best overall insulator Uniqlo offers. And whatever you do, don't get any of the "Warm Tech" ones, because they're all fucking hideous.
>>
>>10812800

I've been wearing those for years
>>
File: dare2meme.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dare2meme.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
I live in scotland where if it's raining it's just plain old cold and windy, so i think i can justify a memey down
i got this one:
>>
>>10813125
if it's not raining*
>>
>>10813027
Is it rainproof?
>>
>>10812955
I've been looking for these for ages, w2c?
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 650x650px
>Midwest
Barn sweepers everywhere.
>>
nobody follows trends in the neighborhood I live in
the thirty year trend has been flannel shirts, denim jackets, and jeans
>>
>>10813167
Fuck no, it's down. It's a mid layer, it's meant to be worn under an outer shell
>>
>>10813232
please don't
>>
>Austin TX
>Patagonia everywhere
>gats

I've already bought my shoes and I'm about to buy a nice pullover. Sorry /fa/
>>
i have to go outside to see what people are wearing
i don't go outside
>>
>>10812800
Here too.
I'll never get this trend, it's mountain gear how aren't you getting too hot in it?
>>
RISD/Brown kids dressing like retards
>>
Lol ayyy I'm trendy
>>
>>10812955
>>10813232
OP here. Any moroccan shoe shop 25 €. Kids (preteens) are wearing these here too. Saw the flyest kid of the year shining in these on the new years eve. Too bad they are out of question once you grow pubes.

>>10813125
I got NP shetland wool shirt a year ago, still one of my favourite pieces. Fuck any other lamb.
>>
>>10813694
>Fuck any other lamb.
People of New Zealand: I didn't mean this literally.
>>
Los Angels (Pacific Palisades/Westwood)
-Joggers
-Oversized button downs
-Ugly Patagonia sweaters
-Cheap H&M and Uniloq
>>
>>10813330

at least they've developed their own style
>>
>>10813662
RI represent
>>
>>10813775
at least the Ivy/art school kids being tasteless boobs gives me the freedom to dress how I want without worrying about anything being played out
>>
File: ugh.jpg (21KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
21KB, 250x375px
>>10812800
This is the regulation standard uniform for every Ottawa/Toronto/Montreal girl. Bonus points for loose-knit floppy toque. The next big thing is probably camel coats.
>>
>>10812800
But anon those have been trendy since 2013 - it's not even a trend at this point, it's normal. At least in Sweden.
>>
>>10813549

Cali here I'm definitely smelling that nasty cliff-bar smelling fart of a Patagonia trend creeping up on here

i'm pretty salty seeing as I copped a nice synchilla snap T meself right before the trend hit.
>>
People still wear flannels and shit but palewave is catching up just recently.
>>
>>10813920
I've been living in Sweden for a couple of month and the amount of good looking and effay people is amazing. Sodermalm has the more trendy, experimental fashion aka "hipsters" and Ostermalm, where I work has the prettiest ladies and guys - all very good looking and dressed amazing. It seems to be a lot of young boys and girls are into prepcore.
>>
>>10813932
take it from me: you should never fuck a guy that has at least one of these in rotation
>>
>>10813955

why
>>
>>10813096
Same. Wore that shit as layering for my 2009-2011 menswear phase. Still have 3 of them in different colors.
>>
>>10815563
>>10813920
>>10813096
Just pointing out what's different here from last winter, as in upcoming memes.
Also, those Patagonia things looks disgusting unless one would be on an actual mountain.
>>
>>10812955
lmao i saw a stupid blond wearing these and the lights on one of the shoes went out
>>
>>10813232
dnc you will look like a idiot
>>
>>10812800
>layering ultralight down under a coat or trench that will compress it.

Fucking idiots
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.