[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a college student >want to grow a manbun/pony tail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mfw.jpg (25KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
25KB, 550x535px
>be a college student
>want to grow a manbun/pony tail
>grow hair out for a year
>look like shit while growing out hair
>come back home for winter vacation
>can finally tie up my hair
>conservative parents disapproves of hair
>thinks it might make me gay
>threatens to not help with tuition if I don't cut my hair
>mfw
>>
get a job, pay for your own life, and dump your family

desu if they're threatening to revoke their support of you because of a haircut, then they don't love you. they just love the ideal that they want you to fill.

2016, time to grow up.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? Jeeziz. Fuck'em, dude. Not now, though. Wait till you're independent. You can do that, it's probably not that much longer.

Then when you've been cut loose, never look back. For now, though, you better find a way to own a short hairstyle.
>>
>>10809660
>>10809668

I sorta see where they are coming from though

Long hair makes me look feminine and my father is embarrassed by it. He is a bit conservative and seeing his boy look feminine hurts him. The man grew up in a different time
>>
>>10809691
Ohhh, it huuurts him to see his son belong to a different culture than the exact fucking one he grew up with?

That's pathetic, t b h.

I mean, not to rag on your dad or anything, he's probably cool in other aspects of his life, but damn is that ever weak.
>>
>>10809691
your dad is closet gay
>>
duuuude that's actually pathetic.. it's your head, just be like yeah whatever I'll just drop out if you cut my tuition because I can't afford it. they won't want you to drop out..if they start whinging just laugh it off, say you'll probably shave it off at some stage, which is probably the truth, but not just yet as you like the style. fucks sake man its 2016
>>
>>10809691
Your dad sounds like a bitch
>s-son you're embarassing me
>this isn't what I experienced, stop not being me

Cut your hair tho, don't make a stand over a fucking manbun.
Tell them to fuck off once you graduate.
>>
Post pic of long and short
>>
File: badfeels.jpg (443KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
badfeels.jpg
443KB, 1520x2688px
>>10809837
>>
>>10810125
your parents were right
>>
>>10809645
they're right
>manbun
>2016
>>
>>10809645
man buns are the memes of haircuts m8
>>
>>10810195
Just wished I got to rock it. Took forever to grow
>>
>man bun

NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>10810125
no offense anon but manbuns are pulled off mostly by really lanky people, doesn't seem like it'd suit you that much.
>>
>>10809815
>>10809815
>tell them to fuck off once you graduate
way too far
>>
all your dad want is you to get laid faggot, go fuck some bitches and he won't mind if your hair touches the ground
>>
>>10810125
dude wtf is that. that shit needs to grow fast
>>
>>10810125
maybe if you stop taking topless selfies your dad will stop having a crush on you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.