[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is gonna keep making distressed denim a popular thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Kanye-West-Custom-Levis-514.jpg (169KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West-Custom-Levis-514.jpg
169KB, 696x1024px
This guy is gonna keep making distressed denim a popular thing this year. Plus Beibs is wearing the same kinda shit.
How do you feel about this?
Streetwear/Kayne thread?
>>
>>10807371
he looks like shit and takes such huge strides.
>>
he's the god of fashion so he can do anything that he wants to do any i will follow his style and dress just like him
>>
>>10807386
Everyone knows you're a manlet because you don't take strides this big.
Save yourself and dress like Kayne so you cry a little less on the inside.
>>
>>10807386
probably because he's famous and wants to get out of there quicker
>>
>>10807371
I like it because it allows me to easily spot and filter out massive faggots and tools from my life. I no longer have to have a conversation with them to realize they're a waste of carbon, I only have to look at them!

Thanks, Kanye for thinking you're original for bringing back a 2010 scene girl trend.
>>
File: 1451297060716.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451297060716.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>10807394
OP wholeheartedly agrees with you.
>>
>>10807426
You dress like my Dad I already want to avoid you.
>>
>>10807386
he always looks like shit. everything constantly too big on him or not tapered at all and everybody on here and r/streetwear has a fucking hard on for the guy it makes no sense
>>
>>10807442
I dress like your dad because I buy clothes that don't look like I was gang raped by a group of homeless men in a Kmart restroom? lol if that's the look you're going for dude, then by all means more power to you.

Just know that you'll be laughed at behind your back. You probably don't mind that though, since I'm sure you already try to dress as edgy and middle-school tier as possible. You're obviously still in your "I hate you mom and dad!" phase.
>>
File: 1451298096864.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451298096864.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>10807448
Not everyone want's to wear tapered shit. Ever consider other people have different tastes in fashion?
>>
>>10807465
yes, but there is a general consensus on what fits someone and is flattering for their figure, and randoms who post themselves get shit on while he gets sucked off for wearing baggy ass coats and hoodies with jeans
>>
>>10807463
see
>>10807465
it works both ways, people laugh about you behind your back.
Lets face it everyone thinks we spend too much time and money on this shit but who cares so long as we like what we wear and feel confident. Fucking go for it.
>>
>>10807475
>it works both ways, people laugh about you behind your back.
You have no idea how I dress and you're making that claim. You honestly believe that everyone in the planet who doesn't wear destroyed clothing is ridiculed? Your opinion is objectively incorrect and invalid.

>so long as we like what we wear and feel confident

There is a reason you specifically choose to purchase a Kanye line of clothing. Because his name is big, and you want people to associate you with him. You want to feel important because you're able to mimic him.

If you're not buying his clothing but you buy clothing that is destroyed with rat holes eaten through it to make you look like and edgy adolescent, there is a reason for that as well. You want to give people a certain impression about you, for better or for worse.

If you TRULY didn't care about what other people thought of you, you would just be wearing sweatpants and hoodie everywhere because that's what is most comfortable and you wouldn't give a shit how other perceive you. But you don't wear that. Because you care desperately how others perceive you.
>>
>>10807516
I frequently wear sweatpants and a hoodie out. I really only go all out for a party. Plus I don't buy Kanyes over priced shit because its over priced. I just like the layering so I do. And shit a pair of distressed jeans doesn't hurt. But you keep fighting the good fight thinking you're changing anyone's style because why would anyone take advice from this board.
>>
who dis nikka??
>>
>>10807587
Rare sighting of 2pac.
>>
>>10807473
Because personality. Effay waywt is a big dress-up party. Life may be a dress-up party for Kanye too, but he radiates confidence/arrogance. He simply has street cred. Also, how relevant is the general consensus in fashion? Most men dress like shit imo.
>>
>>10807371

denim is for the working poor.
>>
>streetwear
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.