[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he and his latest album, "effay"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cover.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
Is he and his latest album, "effay"?
>>
>>10806655
All these niggers look the same to me now a days.
>>
>>10806680
Tbh I think he's the most effay of niggers, second only to "Father".
>>
>>10806655
too fat
also
>nigger
>>
>>10806701
>[current year]
>Not being a nigger

He's not even fat desu
>>
>>10806655
Flip phone nokia to keep it lowkey
>>
>>10806655
You were playin PlayStation he was wippin with a fork
>>
>>10806655
Is this Ferg?
>>10806688
Father is trash. His unenthusiastic lax style and mediocre rhyme schemes paired with his terrible fucking voice ruin every song he's featured on.
>tumblr Twitter tier sense of style pairing with "rapper" necessitys like bomber jackets and loud eye grabbing shirts
3/10
>>
>>10806764
Y I K E S

Thats Maxo Kream faggit. Houston crip and Bape addict
>>
>>10806792
Bape fan and a crip probably limits his ability to be /fa/ but if his album is getting enough recognition he'll have enough money to cop any fit anyone on here would envy
>>
>>10806764
>Father is trash. His unenthusiastic lax style and mediocre rhyme schemes paired with his terrible fucking voice ruin every song he's featured on.

Le wrist song and everybody in the club getting shot is sick.

His beats are sick
>>
>>10806807
You have your opinion and I have mine
You're right about the production though, it's impressive
On that note, many newly emerging artists in this genre have beats which usually carry them upward so I tend to discard that when judging / forming an opinion. After hearing "please stop wearing fake Versace" and his feature on the It G Ma remix I lost hope in him.
>>
Cringed heavily at this thread
>>
>>10806817
>After hearing "please stop wearing fake Versace" and his feature on the It G Ma remix I lost hope in him

I like that track tho. It's unique and creative

Better than all the other rappers singing about "ooggaa boooggaa i got a big dick i got a lot of money i am gonna cuck u"
>>
>>10806818
Nigger
>>
>>10806834
Right, because that's what all the other rappers are doing. I love those tracks where an intimidating black man shouts "ooga booga, ooga booga"
>>
File: 1413099607490.jpg (41KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1413099607490.jpg
41KB, 500x381px
Did his new album leak senpai?
>>
>>10806978
OH shit. I actually thought that was ASAP Ferg without looking closely. Never mind senpai
>>
>>10806978
>>10806981
Tbh he is kinda jacking ASAP ferg's style.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.