[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 01.png (231KB, 1024x389px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
231KB, 1024x389px
How does it make you feel?
>>
Literally nothing.
>>
why would anyone give a shit?
>>
that im swinging for the right brand
>>
>>10807266
/thread
>>
a single tear rolled down my cheek and fell down to the top of my sambas

I will never be able to wear my meme shoes again, and it leads me to despair
>>
That's a great fact, Heil
>>
>>10806546
>saying it like it is something bad

Damn it feels good to have good genes and not be a subhuman

Boss also produced great looking Nazi stuff. But now they only produce McDonalds Tier crap.
>>
Isn't the Adidas founder arabian-french though ?
>>
yeah doc martens were also founded by a nazi and punks fucking hate nazis but love doc martens

theres no reason to hate a thing because of the perople who used to be associated with it
>>
Makes me feel silly as the brand styles are so similar, Puma being slightly more elegant imho.

Figures. Nazis were /fa/ as fuck tbqh.
>>
>>10807326
>punks
>hate nazis

Lol wut?
>>
>>10806546
Hugo Boss designed and made SS uniforms as well as Hitler Youth uniforms... most big industries were massively propped up by the Nazi Party and Total War.

Christ VW was Hitler's own idea and it was designed and engineered by Ferdinand Porsche... yes, that Porsche.

The German companies I get, it's cunts like Coke that fuck me up. Those fuckers played both sides of the war. They couldn't sell Coke in Germany so they invented Fanta. Yes that's right, Fanta is Nazi cola.

The same principle can be largely applied to the other axis powers, Japan (ALL of the zaibatsu had war ties) and Italy (Fiat amongst others)
>>
>>10807422
>Hugo Boss designed

Nope
>>
>>10807422
>They couldn't sell Coke in Germany

Also nope. There was German Coca Cola, the problem was that through the war and the embargo they couldnt get the ingredients anymore and created fanta which used stuff they already had in the country.
>>
Warmly contented
>>
i intentionally buy products and services from companies that supported the nazis
>>
like WWII happened, not buying stuff because of that makes you small minded. I'd just as well buy a BMW with no issues. I wouldn't not buy a volkswagen because they were nazis, I wouldn't buy volkswagen, because their shit.
>>
>>10807422
Kids, this is "gefährliches Halbwissen" at its best. Almost everything you said is wrong m8. Hugo Boss never designed the uniforms, Hitler wanted to have a car for everybody and the Beetle was designed but produced after the war.
>>10807452
He is right on the introduction of Fanta.

Of course there are certain things we (Germans) use today that are still from the WW2-era like the Highways/Freeways.
>>
>>10807506
me again
Just read this guys:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Dassler

Both were semi-forced to enter the Nazi party because if you hadn't until May 1933 you'd be considered an enemy of the state. So they both entered the party. Adi Dassler produced boots for the Nazis and after the war they had a fight because Rudolf Dassler was suspected to have been a SS-member. They fought and split the company and Adi called his "Adidas" and Rudolf called his "Puma" because he wanted to be more exotic. After they both died, their sons inherited the companies and in 1970 they agreed to not fight over Pele's sponsorship. They even had a truce that no one is gonna sponsor him in the WC 70'. After Puma broke the agreement the brothers never spoke again.
Btw my brother works for Puma and gets 80k p.a. and i get clothes worth about 2000€ from him
>>
>>10807393
in my experience the modern punk community is pretty much the friendliest, most accepting group of people there is. i think it kind of goes without saying that fuck the nazis

theres some songs about fucking up nazis, and a crossed out swastika is a pretty common piece of imagery. also ive read a bunch of internet stories about old school punk kids getting in fights with neo nazis for fun but idk maybe that wasnt as big of a thing as i assumed it was
>>
File: 1448808356398.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1448808356398.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>>10807533
>linking wikipedia as a source
>>
>>10807805
http://in.rediff.com/sports/2005/nov/08adi.htm

http://www.press.adidas.com/de/DesktopDefault.aspx/tabid-28/41_read-113/

Better? Also hating on wiki for a quick read is really pre-2010. I'm not writing on a master thesis on this topic m8
>>
>>10806546
I assumed this was common knowledge.
>>
>>10807318
this, coco chanel also worked with the nazis, and even pressured a pair of jews into giving up the rights to their perfume chanel No. 5
>>
>>10807533
fucking this, people are so stupid lol

people really think you would survive as a citizen in nazi Germany if you declared that you didn't agree with Nazism and that's retarded
>>
>>10807322
no?
>>
>>10806546
makes me feel like buying some puma and adidas stuff
>>
Theres probably no evidence that they harbored any Nazi sentiment. Nazism was compulsory.

Fun fact, in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Jesse Owens won several gold medals in the prototype Adidas that Adi Dassler gave him.
>>
>>10807393
punks are pretty left wing mate, you're thinking of skinheads
>>
>>10806546
pleases me mostly
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.