[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this in Popeye this month What the hell do you wear with it...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (107KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 750x750px
Saw this in Popeye this month

What the hell do you wear with it...?
>>
THIS IS A MEME STAY THE FUCK AWAY
>>
navy or khaki chinos and either a flat soled sneakr or sperrys
>>
>>10806314
anything you want. jeans. khakis. shorts. white button down. motorhead shirt. flip flops. breakaways.
>>
>>10806314
>really wanted one of these back in the summer, but couldn't justify it since I live in Florida
>got it for christmas
>suddenly it's popular

Fug
>>
>>10806314
Super fratty.

It's the equivalent of sperrys and chubbies.
Not a bad thing desu.

I've got 5.
They're warm as all hell and go with a shit ton of great stuff.

I'm a texan so I wear a darker one with extremely light wash well fitting wranglers and dark cowboy boots.
Usually top it with a lighter khaki outfit hat.
>>
This must be a generational thing, but I remember wearing these growing up when they were new and not retro. Seeing the cycle come back around is a major headfuck. I grew out of them when Grunge hit in 92 and now they just look disgusting to me.

Yes I'm old as shit
>>
>>10806522
>Super fratty.
I feel like the eccentric pattern kind of counteracts the frat-ness of it. Frats are more about the classic colors, and pastels.

I wear mine with a pair of jeans and moc toe boots.
>>
>>10806534
>I feel like the eccentric pattern kind of counteracts the frat-ness of it. Frats are more about the classic colors, and pastels.

While traditionally I'd say that you're right, and that the solid color patagonias are more in line with that style, I'm using the word to describe an anecdote rather than a style.

At Texas A&M and many other southern campuses I've visited for game in the later parts of this season the Aztec and Tribal style patagonias are extremely popular among fraternity members.
>>
>>10806541
tobehonestfam I kind of hate when frats start encroaching on more "indie/eccentric" styles. Why can't they stick to boat shoes, chubbies, and pastel buttondowns?
>>
>>10806548
If you can relate it to fishing, dad-style from the 80's/90's, or ironic republicanism they're attracted to it like flies to honey.

Just the way the world spins.
At least now everyone can raid their father's attic for fleece jackets and vests again.
>>
>>10806571
I just hope they stay away from Americana/workwear.
>>
>>10806576
>I just hope they stay away from Americana/workwear.
May be too late familia.

I've seen a whole lot of trucker caps with company logos (probably got from goodwill) and red wing boots (not a bit of dirt on them) worn around lately.

I feel like ironic-workwear may be a big thing soon.
Carhartt jackets are starting to get big around Texas A&M at least.
>>
>>10806501
It came out in Fall 2014.

You should have copped it then.
>>
>>10806314
fratagonia. stay away
>>
What the fuck? Are you faggots just now finding out about fratagonia?

It's strictly a frat and basic bitch thing worn now. It was nice back in its early days but now they just pander to normies which I can't blame them.
>>
>>10806314
Old jeans and flipflops
>>
patagonia is god tier as long as it's not that fucking sweater
>>
File: snap t.jpg (61KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
snap t.jpg
61KB, 750x750px
i bought this one recently and wear it with black jeans; super comfy. had a grey one before but sold it after getting this one. patagonia's not very well-known in the uk, so it's all good.
>>
File: 50395_CTRB.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
50395_CTRB.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
thinking of coping pic related
thoughts?
>>
Wear hoodie under it like shiagod
>>
>>10806711

this desu

alas I found out too late
>>
I just got the January issue yesterday
>>
patagonia is a shame, a disgrace, and should be avoided. what bothers me the most, is not the overpriced, poor quality made in china garbage they peddle. its the hypocrisy of this company that kills me. they market themselves as this great, responsible, do-gooder company that is a champion of environmental rights. theyre a company thats all about "doing the right thing". except that all their clothes, even their "american heritage" line from a few years back, is all made in india and china. No made in the usa products, none. i own some patgonia items from the 80's and 90's, and th quality is like night and day. Their stuff used to last forever. Now, they keep raising the prices every season and the fabrics get thinner and shittier. They used to make clothing for actual serious outdoor use. now look at their catalog: its full of trucker hats, hoodies, joggers, and graphic t's. get fucked you assholes! I hate you!
>>
>>10806533

give us a piece of advice, grandpa.
>>
File: 1.jpg (99KB, 736x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
99KB, 736x1002px
>>10806314
>>
>>10809673
when was the last time you bought from Patagonia
cuz all of my Patagonia stuff is made in America and was purchased at a retail location
>>
>>10809673
i own a few patagonia garments.
They're all made in america and all pretty good quality.
>>
>>10806522
a pair of wranglers and cowboy boots will never not look good
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.