[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I achieve the SLP look on a budget?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Saint-Laurent-m-RF15-2258.jpg (253KB, 512x760px) Image search: [Google]
Saint-Laurent-m-RF15-2258.jpg
253KB, 512x760px
How can I achieve the SLP look on a budget?
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>10806014
buy slim fitting clothes jeans/shirts only in the colors of black and white
buy a real pair of slp boots(most likely chelseas since those are cheapest)
save your pennies and dimes for a slp coat/jacket of your choice
>>
>>10806014
Buy a secondhand sewing machine on Craigslist (a Singer machine) and learn to trim and hem your clothes
>>
>>10806014
Looks like he has an eye patch.
>>
>>10806014
YOU CAN'T HAVE SAINT LAURENT WITHOUT YVES
>>
assuming you have unique and chiseled features, are at least 6 feet tall, and skinny, just get tight clothes from uniqlo and invest all your money in real SLP boots
>>
File: koreanfans.png (2MB, 1800x768px) Image search: [Google]
koreanfans.png
2MB, 1800x768px
Become a Korean model and just have your fans send you gifts

>WGM
>their 200th day together
>fans send in shit for the couple
>nigga is a model
>fan sends him SLP highs
>>
>>10806014
Zara and Acne everything, it will desintegrate in a month tho or this >>10806039, i do the later, you have fun and you get to learn some shit
>>
>>10806014
lose some weight fatty
>>
don't buy zara knockoffs or other cheap shit, or ur gonna look like a fucking normie.
Also dont go for the fucking suede boots, oversized flannel, leatherjacket etc. look cus that shit is played out
honestly just be good looking and skinny / tall, then go buy pants from acne, and thrift everything else.
U should always get a pair of slp boots tho, i dont care if ur broke or nah
and then u can just save up and buy the slp pieces that u rly love

this is what i do atleast
>>
>>10806014

sandrosandrodansrosandrosandro
>>
April77
>>
>>10806014
rule 1 be extremely thin and quite tall
rule 2: cheap monday tight jeans, some thrift shop weird pieces, and the rest is basic so you can find it yourself
>>
Puerhomme if you want the harness wyatts.

It got mine and they look 1:1. Don't wear them with an oversized flannel and shit like the previous poster said, but if you're on a budget and not about to drop 1200 for those boots, then puerhomme is the way to go. Thrift the rest.
>>
>>10808363
Kek but true.
>>
>>10809262
could you post some pics
>>
>>10806051
faggot. yves saint laurent was boring cucinelli-esque shit before hedi took the reins
>>10806014
april77, allsaints, thrift shirts, etc
>>
>>10806014
Topman
>>
do you have to be gaunt/skinny to pull this off properly? is YSL tailor made for people with the vampire look?

i'm not fat, i have too much muscle to wear skinny jeans, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.