[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Sister gave me a subscription to a mens fashion clothing box.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

My Sister gave me a subscription to a mens fashion clothing box. got my first one do you guys want to see what "awesome" clothes I got.
>>
File: dont even smoke crack.png (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dont even smoke crack.png
82KB, 400x400px
I want to see
Is it Trunk Club?
>>
>>10805592
here we go open it up give us the chunk
>>
>>10805593
five four
>>
The commercials for this are hilarious
>>
first item!
>>
>>10805614
Tablecloth-core
>>
>>10805614

Kmart core
>>
>>10805614
Ah yes I remember you made a thread not too long ago anouncing this, now that it actually arived you have my curiosity.
>>
>>10805614
Wait, so it's actually some made in China in-house brand?

The commercials made it seem like it was a shopping service that put together outfits from legitimate labels
>>
>>10805614
next up we have this scarf...
>>
>>10805592
Is that one of those services that u pay for what you want to keep? We've got some of those here but never really looked into em
>>
Post fit wearing whole box at once when you're done
>>
>>10805634
lmao wtf
>>
>>10805639
yep except mine was a gift I have a subscription till June. If I payed it would be $60 a month.
>>
>>10805634
It could also double as a figure-corection-device by the looks of it
>>
>>10805642
yeah... mabey none of the stuff the sent me matches and this is the last item. note when the asked for my style I choose classic
>>
>>10805656
close up of label. text says: There is nowhere to go but everywhere. also all of the products are made by five four.
>>
>>10805660
still a really nice thought by your sister OP
>>
>>10805614
This doesn't look that bad. How is the fit?
>>
So is this basically the human Bark Box?
>>
>>10805660
commendations to your sister for a fantastic gift, what other style choices were there?

Are the items available for sail anywhere else or are they exclusive to the sub?
>>
>>10805670
yeah it means a lot to me. we never got along very well. Next time I see her il probably where that checked shirt and thank her. also I need to get her a better gift for her B Day. all I gave her fot xmas was a mug and a $5 gift card. Any Ideas?
>>
>>10805700
Perfume?

Ask your Mum what your sister likes, mothers intuition should land you on the mark for something nice.
>>
>>10805592
I only read the OP.

Wtf man, your sister thought about what you might like and she somehow noticed that you are into fashion. Maybe she heard about it at your family's fly-over-state get togethers, who knows. Can't be bacause of your sick fits, bcs you don't have any.

And now that she made the decission to gift you something she thought you'd like you come to your online fashion forum to literally shittalk your own family? Wtf man. Reevaluate your (at this point) pathetic, loveless live. Asshole.
>>
>>10805696
the other choices were forward, casual, classic and mixed. all the items in the box I'm pretty sure are exclusive and members can buy things from there store for a discount.
>>
>>10805706
lol nah I like the gift a lot its like a mystery box could be good could be bad.
>>
>>10805724
MB then
>"awesome"
That gave me the vibe of
>hahah guys, look what shitty gift my plebian sister gave me xD she is a fuckgirl... Right? RIGHT???
>>
>>10805592
What company does this subscription? It sounds interesting.
>>
>>10805764
>five four
nvm found it
>>
>>10805764
Mines from the Five Four Club.
I know there are few other company's that do mens fashion boxes.
>>
Actually looks pretty good for an office job
>>
I kinda dig the sweater
>>
>>10805614
that's the fanciest made in china tag I've ever seen.
>>
Hey man. Hope you appreciate that. My sister and I didn't get along until we were both out of adolescence and now I can enjoy my time with her. Every time I get to see her is a great time and I hope you dig your sisters gift. If not just for the thought behind it.
>>
>>10805614
>>10805634
>>10805656
How's the quality compared to stuff like uniqlo or J.Crew or other mall tier stuff?
>>
Who do trunk clubs appeal to? People who don't care about what they look like, don't care about quality and don't leave the house?

So why not just make trunk clubs with only sweat pants, cans of mountain dew, turtle beach head sets and meme graphic tees?
>>
Put on the fit faggot
>>
>>10805904
they do... it's called loot crate and its the biggest consumerists piece of shit out there.
>>
>>10805660
>>10805830
I like how they want you to cut it off so your not reminded that it's made in China

>>10805696
A mug and 5 buck gift card what are you a jew?
>>
>>10805700
>all I gave her fot xmas was a mug and a $5 gift card.

lmao
>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQgaGqOiJeE
>>
>>10805634
youch. That's ugly!
>>
>>10807359
all those clothes were fucking completely basicand something that anyone could just pick up at any store, why you'd pay for it is beyond me
>>
>>10805614
>>10805634

this is the most inoffensive shit I've ever seen.
probably because it goes out to all kinds of men, trying to appeal to each and everyone.

>>10805656
that's not so bad, still kinda bland.

>>10806021
lel. sometimes I watch GameGrumps embarassing themselves with this retarded shit.
it would be too much for me to bear to have all this gaming merch clutter at home and this is coming from somebody who loves games.
>>
>>10806021
>Bowser
>"I want you"
If only...
>>
The only kinda 'crates' I like are the ones that send food, like assortment of food build around a theme. Mostly because none if it goes to waste and they often have something I would never by on my own so I'm trying new shit constantly. But even those are a 'scan' in that they are expensive as fuck for what they are.
>>
>>10808809
>getting sexually aroused by bowser

>>>/v/

they have dragon dildos too
>>
>>10805700
>$5 gift card
What the fuck. More insulting than nothing tbqh
>>
File: 1419870569629.png (261KB, 492x441px) Image search: [Google]
1419870569629.png
261KB, 492x441px
>>10805700
>$5 gift card
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.