[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this board such against smoking a little weed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_mqvh3bOC8Z1rwz05uo1_400.jpg (135KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqvh3bOC8Z1rwz05uo1_400.jpg
135KB, 400x600px
Why the fuck is this board such against smoking a little weed? According to most of you I'm not /fa/ because I smoke no matter how I dress.
>>
Because weed is such a low tier drugs. Why do weed when you can do a more effay drug like, heroine?
>>
>>10797892
because /fa/ is full of children

but really because cannabis is for niggers and not as effay as cocaine or heroin
>>
>>10797957
So smoking cigs is OK but weed is not
>>
>>10797966
Precisely

Thanks to the "culture" around weed, it's an unaesthetic drug of choice
>>
No one gives a shit if you smoke weed just don't bring it up
>>
>>10797892

you can smoke weed and be /fa/

but for the most part peeps that "smoke weed errrrrday" are 17-18 something teens that just discovered it
>>
>>10797950
>>10797957
> weed is for niggers
Because heroine will fuck up your brain. It might look effay but in actuality it isn't especially when you're so high you lose all self respect and you're sitting in a alley shooting up like a crack head. Let's be realistic.

>>10797966
This
>>
it doesnt even matter dont pay attention to those opinions theyre not based in reality weed is fine, hell im even more inclined to date a guy if hes a stoner and im high as fuck right now
>>
not against weed, against stoners who obsess over DUDE 420 WEED BLAZE IT XD LMAO
>>
>>10798013
This
>>
Recreational drugs are degenerate
>>
>>10797957
>>10798008
>>10797950
Why do people regard heroin as effay or aesthetic?
you're shooting up, tying a belt around your arm to make your veins pop, then sitting there nodding off
Opium is a much much more effaysthetic alternative
>>
>>10798027
>Opium
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>10798033
Congratulations on having 0 common knowledge, Google it
>>
I think most of /fa/ smokes weed but doesn't want to admit it, because of the toxic subculture that surrounds it
>>
File: images (3).jpg (122KB, 311x426px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
122KB, 311x426px
>>10798027
Orientalist depiction of opium smoking is overtly inaccurate. That's not even used for smoking opium. Real opium is hard to come by in the west, it's either boiled down poppy pod tea/incense/black tar heroin.
In Pakistan it's relatively common, smoking it however is not as the pipe used to vape it is notoriously difficult to buy and has to be fashioned from bamboo yourself, eating it is more common, opium was traditionally eaten in the indian sub-continent.
As to why /fa/ doesn't like weed it's the stoner culture surrounding it.
>>
>>10798050
/fa/ is toxic subculture
>>
>>10797892
Weed is kinda shite drug desu family. Just use ecstasy every now and then, you'll get way better feeling.
>>
Effay is discipline, not addiction.
>>
smoking weed is fine
as long as you do it in the right way, if you occasionally roll a jay or slam a couple cones out of a decent bong you alright
you shouldnt be a dirty stoner
you should never own clothing with a marijuana leaf
you shouldnt tell people that you smoke weed
you shouldnt start weed threads
>>
99% of people that smoke are fucking preachy about it regardless of how long they've been smoking or how old they are.

Just smoke your crap drugs and shut the fuck up about it. It isn't fashionable, it never will be.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1434236659375.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434236659375.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
I used to smoke hard all last semester and i got nada done. I stopped for good.

When im high i juat sit around and do nothing interesting. I dont need it to relax, i can just meditate. I hate who I am when Im high.

Mosy people use weed to avoid their responsibilities, like my roomate whos 25 and dropped out and has no job.
>>
>>10797892
glorifying recreational drug use is for kiddies and niggers
>>
>>10798011
Haha le upboat for you fellow ent

>captcha: trees
>>
>>10798582
This is a ridiculously good and accurate post.
>>
>>10797892
most people here probably don't do drugs if that's their philosophy. Weed is great and fa/ and mosrt of all necessary for the coke, molly, lsd, adderall whatever comedown anyway
>>
>>10798582
Holy shit, this. Didn't smoke last semester and suddenly my free time was spent at the library.
Also, weed is linked increasing chances of schizophrenia.
>>
>>10797892
because the culture surrounding marijuana consumption is low class, dated, unfashionable, and far too suburban/bohemian for the effay cold urban lifestyle
>>
>>10798348
>99% of people that smoke are fucking preachy about it

No. It's just confirmation bias. There are loads of people who smoke every day that never talk about it.

I haven't smoked personally in almost 2 years. It gives me terrible anxiety. I have a cocaine problem now desu
>>
weed is for lazy, poor people. it wont ever be /fa/. most ppl who smoke just throw on whatever clothes they have laying around, i.e. a hoody and t shirt and levi's, and they have no sense of fashion whatsoever. also they usually dont smell good.
>>
File: 1420213487586.jpg (261KB, 900x870px) Image search: [Google]
1420213487586.jpg
261KB, 900x870px
>>10798154
This for real. I smoke a shit ton of weed but I don't go around telling everyone. It looks really pathetic when you think you're cool because you smoked shitty weed laced with tea for the first time. But it's alright if you're talking about weed with other heavy smokers, just don't bring it up with people who don't smoke. And the threads are okay I guess.
>>
I've done every research chemical, psychedelic, and stimulant in the book. Coke is ok on very rare occasions (FOR WORK PURPOSES) Weed is fucking retarded, just why? All you need is some bourbon, whiskey, or wine and a case of cigars that is if you're done being a teenage hippy.
>>
>>10797892
personally i don't smoke weed bc it makes me hungry
i don't care if you smoke weed or not just as long as you don't walk around like a "teen stoner 420"
>>
>>10797950
By "heroine" you're implying sex with an overly appealing woman right?
Or do you mean heroin?
>thinking any drug will make you more effay
Doing what you like and not being overly concerned with what other people think of it is probably the most /fa/ way of living. Keep smoking, it's fun, I do it sometimes. Coke will make you think clearly and want to have "profound" discussions, Weed will make you paranoid or happy, and sometimes "out there", I'd stick with those two for now
Psychedelics are pretty /fa/ based on personal experience.
Tldr
>do what you like, and what makes you happy
>>
File: OnSycMOp.png (144KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
OnSycMOp.png
144KB, 309x309px
> not smoking weed and suddenly understanding everything Hegel was saying
>>
i'll only smoke if someone offers to share, i just won't put my mouth on a glass dildo or bong bc that shit grosses me out
>>
>>10799841
>needing illegal drugs in order to be enlightened
Kek pleb
>>
>>10797892
Weed just has that smelly hippy reputation. Personally, I love weed. Using a vaporizer looks a lot sharper than hitting a gross bong or joint, which will leave you smelling like weed. And wear glasses when you're stoned lol
>>
>>10799728
Thats true for certain areas, others not so much. I know heavy smokers that spend more on their clothes in a month than they will weed in a month
>>
>>10797950
staying up for days straight with disgusting hygiene and acting like a crackhead is effay?
>>
File: 1450808014467.jpg (147KB, 800x2229px) Image search: [Google]
1450808014467.jpg
147KB, 800x2229px
>>10797892
>>
>>10799889
Learn how to fucking read properly, retard.
>>
The main rule of drugs is : you don't brag around about the fact you're putting shit in your organism. this is not cool. I don't even smoke at parties, makes you look frail. you do that shit in your privacy.
>>
>>10800183
>high as fuck
>0 kills
>30 deaths
That's fucking true.
>>
>>10798013
>>10798011

This applies to you
>>
>>10797892

>According to most of you I'm not /fa/ because I smoke no matter how I dress.
>According to most of you

There's your problem. If you're going to live your life according to how ugly ass kids who try to dress decently on the internet say you should, then there's no help for you.
>>
>>10800183

Why would he be looking on the underside of a bong for weed? This comic was drawn by a hyperfaggot.
>>
>>10800522
it doesnt tho
>>
>>10797985
>Thanks to the "culture" around weed
this. And it's actually the white people who smoke weed really make it a shitty culture, at least black people can pull it off as stylish (/pol/ please just don't try to derail the whole thread because I said that). Every white stoner I have met falls under one of the following categories:
>has at least one article of clothing related to weed on them at all times
>has the maturity of a 14 year old, as well as the sense of entitlement
>has a pseudo-intellectual "peace and love man" attitude about everything OR has an ironically closed minded and intolerant approach to the world
>literally won't shut up about how it's some miracle food that cures everything

If drugs were the fitness community, weed smokers are the annoying crossfit assholes. Cocaine and heroin are like the Oly lifters, dangerous and stupid as fuck, but looks pretty cool when they do it.
>>
>>10800922
Neither me nor any of my white stoner friends fit any of those criteria.
>>
>>10801673
same

basically every average joe smokes pot nowadays lmfao

and most of the coolest people i know at that
>>
>>10800427
that's psychotically vain
>>
"I don't smoke weed because normies smoke weed" is uneffay as fuck. Get it together faggots. Do what you want.
>>
heroin is more aesthetic but in real life the users aren't. reefer is fine OP probably the only drug you can do somewhat consistently ( but not everyday ) and still keep your life together.
>>
>>10797892

caring about drugs in the first place isnt effay
do what makes you feel good
thats effay
being picky as fuck is some normie shit
>>
>>10797892
Because it's retarded and for niggers. As someone once said "why anyone would pay to feel like that I do not understand"
>>
>>10802058
This
>>
>>10798027
do kratom so you don't destroy your body
>>
>>10800183
that in game scoreboard is literally impossible. the total number of kills has to equal the total number of deaths, and there are far more kills than deaths.
>>
>>10797892
taking advice from anyone on this board is not /fa/

especially me
>>
>>10799760
As somebody who has done every drug that isn't heroin I'd agree except on the point of coke and replace that with DMT which was the endgame of drugs for me. Won't argue with you about the spirits and cigars, they make for great nights out and great nights in alike.
>>
>>10802141
ikr
>>
>>10798582
I think weed helps for the arts, but literally everything else is much more difficult on weed and anyone who says they smoke all day everyday and are fine are likely very low functioning adults. It is very rare that you can manage a real person life when you are high all of your waking hours.

I love weed, and I wish I could smoke it (I can't), but I know it's best that I don't, even though it makes a lot of experiences really fun and interesting that would otherwise not be. I get to easily hooked an focus more on getting high than accomplishing real world tasks -- shit that I struggle with to start with.
>>
>>10798071
/thread
>>
>>10800031
Heroin doesn't make you stay up for days, If anything when done "right" you doze off, not trying to be a prick just wanted to say that
>>
>>10802113
You're missing the point, asshole.
>>
I smoke erryday.
Im 25, 13 years into my career.
I hold jobs down and am fairly active. Not sporty i just do shit.
Until im stoned the. I will just lay around by myself. I usually start smoking few hours after i wake up when pals are about. I do smoke weed alone.
Ive noticed my speech has suffered, i stutter pr cant remember a word halfway through the word!!
I smoke it with tobacco, my teeth arent great. My sweat smells more earthy less oniony.
Weed is def not /fa
Neither is coke or really anything, maybe md but there is no drug that makes you look cool or be cool.
Drugs are /fa cos they sound/appear cool yet completely unnescesary just like this badly typed reply on a timw wasting website on my grossly overengineered phone.
>>
Weed is a massive moneysink that goes into spending days doing nothin'. Totally cool at first but after a while I completely lost interest.

I really just keep drug use now to special occasions with some of my closer fuckout oriented friends. Some of the best moments in life though stem from extreme trips and I will defend those forever.
>>
>>10798582
I smoke weed during school breaks and vacations. No weed during school year to keep myself productive.

But when I am on that break, its wake and bake, high 24/7
>>
Weed are for losers. Go get an education. Poor fucks
>>
I smoke weed daily. Shits cool. I just walk around with a joint on me at all times. Idk most people dont give a shit anymore. Plus its a better conversation starter than cigarettes like this dumb board believes.
>>
It's about the person, not the drug.

If you base your choice on what drug is more effay you've already lost.
>>
>>10798582
Yall are duuuuuumb. I show up to work faded all the time. I smoke weed at work. I do everything high. To me it just adds a layer of fun. That whole "dirty lazy stoner" bullshit is all for you already lazy.

Plus everybody loves smoking weed and just hanging out listen to music. Its better than having a nasty tasting beer.
>>
>>10802807

This badly butchered post is somehow the most real post in this thread.

In all honesty, you probably shouldn't have smoked heavily when you were younger. It's better than drinking at that age but you do damage to yourself right up until you're 25ish.

Dump the tobacco now, it's now the most dangerous part of your habit and long-term use is neurotoxic.

Start being mentally active while high and alone. Try forcing yourself to read a book and eventually the "haze" effect will diminish. You'll also be better read. Anything that requires engagement will work though.

This board is entirely idiot undergrads, which is why they think coke, heroin, and tobacco are fine alternatives. Let them.
>>
>>10797985
who gives a fuck about the culture? I honestly don't like the culture either, buy weed is for everybody, and those are usually everyday stoners who created that culture. smoking a bit of weed every now and then doesn't make you part of the culture.
>>
>>10797985
I love weed but the culture is pretty fucking awful
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.