[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underwear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: stock-photo_csp19116830.jpg (63KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo_csp19116830.jpg
63KB, 450x470px
Do you people have any kind of chart with all the types of underwear ? Much appreciated.
>>
are you gonna jack off to it
>>
>>10797360
Perhaps, but at first, I`d just like to get to know ´em
>>
File: underwear chart.gif (47KB, 555x342px) Image search: [Google]
underwear chart.gif
47KB, 555x342px
>>10797201
Here
>>
i like boxers cause you dont have to worry abou ttaking your pants off. who knows when youre chilling with the pham and you guys decide to swim, why bother going all the way home. or any other scenario you can think of. if i was wearing briefs i would be more inclined to get more cover
>>
>>10797482
Seems like a scenario that wouldn't arise all that often.
>>
>>10797482
My friends have seen me in my briefs a lot, they don't care what undies you wear
>>
>>10797509
a couple times a summer desu. unless you carry trunks around with you at all times.
also im probably a statistical outlier since i live in between a large pond system of 5 major ponds, not counting lakes and all the little guys and the rivers. the best outside hang out spots are on, or very near, the water, and my house and most of my friends houses are on, or minutes walk from water, so you might go blaze at a friends house and end up swimming.

i mean dont get me wrong, its not something i actually base my underwear purchases on, its just a nice bonus

>>10797516
yeah at this point most of my friends have seen my dick more than once.
>>
>>10797403
Thanks
>>
>>10797482
>not skinny dipping or swimming with briefs on with your buds because oh no penises
>>
File: 1423946145019.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1423946145019.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>10799385
Plus you can be sexy in front of all your friends with briefs
>>
>>10799537
I'm not gay but I would plow his boypussy in a heartbeat
>>
File: 1445875160346.jpg (322KB, 720x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1445875160346.jpg
322KB, 720x1279px
>>10799558
I have bad news for you anon
>>
>>10797403
This chart is woefully lacking in detail, as it misses out on all the sub-types of briefs that exist (sport, bikini, string-bikini, low-rise, slips, etc) as well as jock-straps and all the hybrids (jock-briefs, square-cut briefs, etc).
>>
>>10801205
If you're so passionate about mens underwear how about you make your own infochart
>>
>>10801729
Maybe I just will.
>>
Thongs and g-strings are best as far as support and comfort goes with pouch briefs in second.
>>
>>10801786
What is the difference between pouch and regular briefs, anyhow? And what's your opinion on jock-straps?
>>
boxers are for manchildren and the mentally disabled
>>
>>10801794
Pouch meaning an area that will hold your dick and balls so they won't stick to your leg or move around all day causing discomfort.

I have never worn a jock strap before, I don't think I'd like the two straps chaffing my cheeks all day.
>>
>>10801892
Oh, I thought that was how all briefs were designed? Also I have a couple of jock straps, though I've only worn them for short stints at home, never in public. The straps really aren't that noticeable- what's more of note is how much more air your butt gets, and to a slight degree the pressure below the pouch where the straps meet (though that can be kind of pleasant in a way)/
>>
>>10801807
preach
>>
>>10801807
Truth. Boxers are for insecure middle schoolers
>>
>>10799578

w2c undies?
>>
>>10797201
How do people even walk around in boxers with jeans or real pants? They bunch up like shit and are so uncomfortable. I only see black guys who sag wear them really.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.