[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had 25$ store credit to H&M what one thing would you buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: logotype.png (2KB, 136x90px) Image search: [Google]
logotype.png
2KB, 136x90px
If you had 25$ store credit to H&M what one thing would you buy?
>>
>>10796541
a noose
>>
>>10796561
almost cut myself on that edge pal
>>
>>10796541
Basic long sleeves or sweatshirts
>>
>>10796541
I'd say a shirt to make a noose with but all their shit is made in sweatshops and my plan would fail
>>
>>10796598
keep em' coming this is great stuff man, nicely done
>>
Probably would wait it out for a nice sweatshirt or sweatpants
>>
>>10796593
Thanks. I'm pretty set on hoodies and sweatshirts, any recommendations for long sleeves?
>>
Ive never been.
>>
>>10796541
A cheap ass t shirt with no logos
>>
>>10796607
I was thinking sweatpants, or at least a cheap pair of "wool" trousers if there were any on sale.
>>
>>10796615
I'd say sweatpants. They're the only thing I've liked from H&M
>>
I've never had a problem with their basic hoodies, I'd get one of those. I think it's around 25?
>>
>>10796886
The "Divided" sweatshirts are pretty nice and cheap also. You could probably get two with $25.
>>
sweatpants
>>
divided long tees
sweats
skinny low jeans
>>
a penis in your asshole you fucking bitch boy
>>
the yeezy sweater and fear of god sweatpants.
>>
Check out their Divded Silver line for men. It's pretty decently priced and it's their best looking stuff IMO.
(Yeezy season look)
>>
>>10797177
>Divided Silver
Cant find anything man.
>>
sweater tights
>>
>>10796541
Try to sell the credit to some subhuman
>>
$25 worth of women's panties since ops a fag
>>
All I'm gonna say is, be careful with the zippers.

Got two hoodies from hm and the zippers are shiiiiiit
>>
http://www.hm.com/us/products/men/underwear_loungewear
>>
>>10796541
the boxer breifs there are nice, all black, no branding

hanes makes them so they don't last forever

but they're good enough
>>
>>10798231
fuck off sieg youre fat and nobody likes you
>>
>>10796541
I would get basics
>>
>>10796541
bunch o stretch v necks. maybe tech stretch skinnies
>>
>>10797058
Link to fog sweatpants
>>
>>10796541

definitely the boxer briefs. they are comfortable as fuck, plain as hell, and make my ass look sexy. they are the only underwear i wear under there
>>
>>10796541
probably just socks or accessories like knit hats or something

h&m t-shirts are fucking shit, their jeans are shit, their button up shirts are shit. and if it's not shit it's an online only item that costs 60$ and at that point you might as well shop at cos or jcrew
>>
I fucking waited for Kanye sweaters and fog pants to go on sale and now they're all sold out probably never going to restock QQ
>>
I went to the mall today. Went into HM because they have these new Moto/ biker jeans and wanted to try them on for shits and giggles. felt like paper and a rivet (or whatever theya re called) popped off when I hiked them up. went to go look at the other pairs. their rivets are shit. HM is a Joke. Nothing should be bought there.
>>
>>10796609
basic divided tees

theres these cool long zip up hoodies that look like one of the rick drkshdw hoodies last i was there

the sweats are nice too
>>
>>10799905
reddit.com/r/streetwear
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.