[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairly interested in a pair of SFBs. I've been wearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (56KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 620x620px
Fairly interested in a pair of SFBs.

I've been wearing a pair of Doc M tobais boots and they're okay but after wearing them for a few weeks, I'm pretty over them. They're inoffensive, but they're also bland and uninteresting to look at.

I have some vibergs on the way, so I don't need anything like that.

I've been eyeballing the SFB-meme and feel it's time for me to meme with the best of yous.

Which color do most people prefer, and why?

6" or 8"?

How do they fit compared with other Nikes?

Thanks kazoku
>>
8 inch dirtied up british khakis are the best to be hon
>>
>>10796421
Why? Why not black?
>>
>>10796507
blacks are shit. If your wardrobe is all black cop the sage. They're fucking godtier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Ybz4yPU4I
>>
>>10796507
Cause black just looks wierd and too costumey, school shooter with these boots. Go with khaki or sage
>>
>>10796514
I see your point.

>>10796553
Hm...

A lot of my outerwear is already green, beige, black, earth tone colors. I'm worried the sage will look a bit goofy.

Thoughts?
>>
I really like the grey ones.
My close friend already has the khaki ones, and i dont wanna be a fag and copy him but they dont have the grey ones in my size :(
>>
>>10796618
And when you say grey, are you referring to sage?
>>
Can anyone post some sfb inspos for the british khaki
i spotted a pair for 45 dollars in a marshalls and im so tempted to just cop due to price but i want to see it in some fits before i meme myself up
>>
When people refer to this boot, are they just talking about the nike sfb or all boots in that style? I've found some decent looking ones on amazon UK that are just various brands but they look decent
>>
>>10796898
Fucking everyone is finding them cheap as fuck at this Marshalls place. Gonna have to head there one of these days
>>
>>10796909
I found a few nice ones in an Army surplus catalog as well. I just really like the sfb's. They're incredibly comfy and sleeker than most
>>
>>10796768
I might be, i didnt look at the name of the colorway but i figured sage was like a greenish color.
>>
The model you got there is on sale right now for $85 on Nike's website.
>>
File: zoom.jpg (94KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.jpg
94KB, 1600x1600px
cop the summit white if you can
>>
>>10796912
I saw them but all they had were size 12 and up
>>
>>10797176
my place only had size 10 down, didn't care enough for the sage 6" to grab them but if the khaki's show up I'm copping
>>
ok but what about size? are they bulky or true. size up or down?
>>
>>10797192
i tried my size on and it was pretty true
>>
>>10797220
im a 10.5 or 11 and boots are usually slightly bigger. so maybe a 10?
i swear buying shoes online is the worst, always feels like a gamble.....fml
>>
>>10797236
id go the 10.5 man if thats your usual
i had a bit of wiggle room in my 11s and i usually opt for a 11.5
>>
should I get 6" or 8" in sage.
>>
>>10798123
I think I want 8" after looking at the options more. Also pretty sure I want black but I'm not 100%
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.