[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ordered a pair of raw denim and I got a size 29/30 cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o008wcj1nb1u3ez63o1_500.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o008wcj1nb1u3ez63o1_500.png
118KB, 500x500px
So I ordered a pair of raw denim and I got a size 29/30 cause that's what I usually wear and the model was also wearing that and he looks like my body type. I also read somewhere that raw denim stretches though.. AND on the site it said that he was a 179cm.. a 179cm what? Waist? That makes no sense because I'm only like a 86.. what am I missing? Am I retarded..
>>
>>10795974
I believe it may be his height. It would make him about 6 foot
>>
>>10795974
You're supposed to size down 1-2 sizes for raws dip shit. Also it's 2016 the raw trend is dead as fuck, do you live in a fly over state?
>>
>>10795993
>raw trend
m8 it's not going anywhere. denim like APC will always be in. Great cut and look great faded. Stay mad.
>>
>>10795993
I don't really care about the trend. I just liked them. Honestly I am completely retarded when it comes to clothing I just buy what looks sick to me and then people are like sweet clothes and I'm like. Yeah..
>>
I honestly don't even know if they are raw now.. I'm confused as fuck. Here's the link. Please tell me if I effed up
http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/thin-finn-black-brutus/p/4027
>>
>>10795985
Makes a lot more sense thanks lol.
>>
>>10796000
lol I have a pair, and APC's quality/price ratio suck. If you're gonna come late to raw denim at least get something respectable like Rogue Territory or 3Sixteen. Have fun out in Ohio or whatever hick place you live in.
>>
>>10796007
>http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/thin-finn-black-brutus/p/4027

it says pre faded...baka, and if you still don't get it no they aren't raws.
>>
>>10796020
That's not the point. Dude if you're trying to hurt my feelings it's not working and I could give a shit if I look unfashionable lol. I'm just wondering if the fucking waist is going to fit
>>
>>10796030
Sweet. So I would be good getting my actual size. I mean sometimes I'm a 28 and sometimes I'm a 30. So 29 is usually a safe bet
>>
>>10796032
Well you didn't buy raws anyways, and if you did you'd have to return them since you didn't size down. At his point, I have to ask you know you're not supposed to wash raws right?
>>
>>10796043
Yeah. I googled all that bullshite. So can I wash these like regular pants?
>>
>>10796020
>paying full price for APC
They are easily worth $125 that I pay. I have APC, 3sixteen, Samurai, Momotaro, Dior etc etc stay mad.
>>
>>10796052
the one's you're buying yes, but raws no.
>>
>>10796073
Whats apc
>>
>>10796073
I paid $80 for mine back in 2011, and I still think they're shit. APC is crap through and through the whole label, and any one with an iota of a clue about quality wouldn't be fooled. Enjoy your made in China garbage.
>>
>>10796077
best cut raws with the quickest fading property.
>>
Oh! If I wear a size 9.5 in vans shoes. Would a 9.5 in nikes fit the same?
>>
>>10796085
Don't listen to this guy. APC exited the conversation for good raws since they moved production to Macau and doubled the price.
>>
I hope you guys know you take clothing too seriously. Do you guys buy that rick owens shite as well
>>
>>10796077
google you kek
>>
>>10796088
Also why do I wear a size 29 waist if my waist is actually 33 inches?
>>
>>10796100
you know you're browsing a fashion board right? what else are we supposed to care about?
>>
>>10796097
Why are you an idiot, the literally have the best fit of any raws and fade the quickest. I'm not saying they are the best quality you dolt.
>>
>>10796117
I dunno. Could you answer my question about shoes and waist size
>>
>>10796125
APC shills
>>
>>10796130
Shit and I have a third and last question. How much space in the tip of my shoe?
>>
Don't let the thread die I have questions!!
>>
:'(

...do 9.5 vans fit the same as 9.5 nikes
>>
...do they.
>>
>>10796125
>best fit for any raw
>everyone is shaped like me

>fastest fade
this is a good thing why?
>>
>>10796167
Which nike model bruh and which vans model
>>
>>10797041
Model 8
>>
>>10797041
Mark 2
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.