[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see some fuccboi highschooler wearing yeezys >dare my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

>see some fuccboi highschooler wearing yeezys
>dare my friend to go up to him and tell him they're fake
>kid immediately gets defensive and butthurt
>starts dissing on my friend's shoes
>friend tells him to not care so much
>kid is obviously pissed off until he walks off in a huff
>I sit in the back laughing my ass off

Are all Yeezy wearers like this?
>>
>walking about wearing my yeezys
>guy comes up to my mumbling something about wanting a shake
>ask him to raise his voice
>Accuses my shoes of being fake
>tell him to piss off with his skater shoes
>accuses me of caring too much when he approached me in the first place
>tells me it was a dare or some shit like that
>finally realize he's retarded and walk off
>Notice his bf laughing in a corner
>>
>>10795391
yeezy wearer detected
>>
>>10795355
You're a highschooler posting on a fashion board beefing some other guys shoes. Sounds like you're the one that cares too much
>>
>>10795421
lolno
>>
>be me being walked alound flom some kiddo
>suddenly anothel kiddo comes up to us
>is obviously a butthult bloke middleschoolel
>accuses us of being fakes
>dafuq nigga, get the hell out of hele
>>
>Are all Yeezy wearers like this?
Sounds like you're upset you couldn't get any.
>>
>>10795441
not really
>>
>>10795567
>>10795432
>>10795397
lmao op, you were such a dork that you couldnt even walk up to the person yourself. its obvious you wish you could have a pair
>>
>>10795397
he did say he was wearing yeezys faggot
>>
How much do really yeezy boosts cost
>>
>>10795355
messing with little kids.
only >you.
>>
>>10795391
>>10795421
>>10795439
>>10795441
>>10795577
>>10796168
>>10796187
>>10796206
holy shit so they really all are like this
>>
>>10796187
too much tb h.

with that money I would bought a Y3
>>
you're retarded and are wasting your time if you feel it's necessary to go out of your way to harass someone for wearing a pair of shoes they like but like most normal people do not have the cash to spend on shit like that t.b.h faam
>>
>>10796254
lol op getting all defensive now
>>
>>10796254
You want a light breakfast? Speak up my man.
>>
>>10796284
not really I just think it's funny that people are mad about this
>>
>>10795355
>OP confirmed for highschooler
>>
>>10796295
>OP walks off in a huff all mad
>>
>>10795355
>try to piss guy off
>guy gets pissed off
are all human beings like this?
>>
this entire website is embarrassing at this point.

fuck this schoolboy shit, i'm out.
>>
>>10797708
try using boards that aren't /fa/ /mu/ and /b/ you faggot
believe it or not not every board is filled with 16 year olds
>>
My brother has Yeezys. He doesn't even know if they're real or not, and doesn't give a shit. One time someone came up and told him they were fake, my brother responded saying that they probably are, and told the kid to fuck off
>>
>>10795355
saw this on reddit :^)
>>
>>10795355
Your friend is infinitely more mature than most posters on this board.
>>
>>10795355
>care about the shoes some random kid is wearing
>care so much you make your friend care
>care so much you approach the kid and enter his life
>care so much you want him to know your opinion
>"lol stop caring so much"

Poorfags. When will they learn??

If you're going to be fucking broke and jealous, don't make it obvious.
>>
File: rare.jpg (219KB, 767x1019px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
219KB, 767x1019px
I want to own these now just to see if anyone is as buttmad as you about someone else wearing maybe/not fake shoes and tries to talk to me about it.
>>
yeezys might be fucking ugly but damn is op retarded. kill urself desu
>>
>>10795355
you're autistic
>>
lol OP t bh u can say what you want about yeezy wearers and yeezys because in the end of the day we dont give a fuck about u or ur lame ass jawns u got wearing on your feet LOL

and i swear to you that if u say one word to me in real life like my yeezys are fake or some bullshit that i will fucking fade u wear u stand t bh.. yeezy wearers literally dont give a fuck just because you're poor and you jerk off to anime you insecure little jewish nerd dont try step to me on my block because i will literally destory you when u stand
>>
I'll take mine off and let other people check em out. Mine are pretty dirty so it's more so people asking about it getting butt hurt since all I say is it's just a shoe
>>
>>10799050
projecting much ?
>>
they're fly desu
>>
>>10799089
That't not projecting, at all

It is low qual b8 though.
>>
This thread is gold.
There's still a point in coming to /fa/.
>>
>Kanye dickriders think they're fashionable
>>
File: 1451405345810.png (933KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451405345810.png
933KB, 640x640px
>>10799178
>self proclaimed grown up wants to jock kids for their shoes
>expects support
>doesn't get it
>HURRDURR ITS COS UR ALL YEEZYFAGS

lolno. u a shit.
>>
>>10795355
Sounds like you're the one who cares too much lol; you hatched the idea, you perpetuated your weird obsession even further by taking it to 4chan to impress anonymous people on /fa/. you reply to the posts saying you're not the one who cares when clearly..you do, otherwise you wouldn't post, cmon OP these are fundamental ideas here, you DO care otherwise it wouldn't matter that he was wearing yeezys, otherwise you wouldn't have gone online to get a picture of them (you probably sat about ogling that picture wishing you were that slick lad rocking those slick shoes) anyways point is plain and simple, OP cares deeply about our yeezy wearing highschool lad in his story, perhaps he even has feelings for him :) I say quit being so shy and go pursue him yourself OP, stop having your friend do it for you
>>
>>10799193
Exactly, what did OP expect? I think he actually expected us to circle-jerk him and sit here judging people based on the fact they wear yeezys. Lol what a fucking twit
>>
>>10798904
>took a dare to make fun of some random person's shoes
>mature
Kek
>>
>>10799221
I doubt that neither OP or his friend are mature. In fact I already have an image of a slightly chubby "SK8ER BOI" who actually gets trolled out of the skate park for wearing Supras and his snaggle-toothed long haired ginger friend trolling about in the hallway thinking theyre the shit and mumbling insults at everyone then snarling like idiots amongst themselves about it.
>>
Op, I wear fakes all the time.
What's up?
>>
>>10799281
OP here and nothing I'm just a chubby insecure fuccboi who's so overly-jealous of yeezys be they real or fake that I just have to mumble insults out at anyone wearing them :(
>>
>>10795355
You are all idiots, why don't you ppl understand why this is funny? it's not about liking yeezys or not...
>>
>>10799360
What is it about?

Pointing out the fact that high-schoolers are still in "we do what everyone else does" mode?

Hee hee. Hilarious. Genius. Revolutionary.

Or is it a nignog "GOT EEM" type thing?

Hurrdurr. Sure got that kid!

protip: not your personal army
>>
Can't wait to get my fake pair of 350s
>>
>>10799430
can't wait to get my fake pair from my slant master

lel poor people are hilarious
>>
>>10799448
Ill have yeezys
and no one will know they're fake
:-)
>>
>>10799193
I don't support OP and think that he's a retard as well. I'm just saying that yeezy line is trash.
>>
>>10796187
$200 for 350s
$350 for 750s
$500-600 for 950s???
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.