[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate how popular converse are. Barely anyone wears them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 15trademark-pic1-master675.jpg (49KB, 675x434px) Image search: [Google]
15trademark-pic1-master675.jpg
49KB, 675x434px
I hate how popular converse are. Barely anyone wears them in the right context
>>
whats the right context lolol
>>
>>10788359
>I hate how popular converse are.

I'm sorry
>>
>>10788363
Being a lanky guy on a 1950's basketball court
>>
>>10788365
this post made my morning
>>
>>10788365
This post can basically btfo 90% of /fa/.
>>
File: 1450823420487.gif (256KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450823420487.gif
256KB, 640x400px
>caring about how other people dress
>>
>>10788359

>the right context

lol, you're a buffoon
>>
File: 1348483970662.jpg (19KB, 239x267px) Image search: [Google]
1348483970662.jpg
19KB, 239x267px
I hate how popular shoes are. Barely any american wears them in the right context. Outside only.
>>
converse are shity. Better wear unbranded one
>>
>>10790336
This is very true. Mine would split on the sides within a week tops, heel would tear, toe cap would split.

Maybe that's just the way men walk though? All my male friends with converses go through pairs very quickly yet my female friends have had theirs for years. Hell my gf has had the same pair since 2009 when I got her them. Still wears them.
>>
>>10790482
ive owned the same pair for several years and the only wear theyve shown is obviously dirt and some very minor tears in random spots
>>
>>10790804
Male?
It's weird. I suspect it is how I walk. Same with vans smaller shoes. Classics or whatever the fuck they are called... Split within a day
>>
>>10790336
Is there a way to detach the logo from the new converses?
>>
File: 43bfdc74aada73f.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
43bfdc74aada73f.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
tfw poor

I just wear these, wool socks, indigo jeans, and a long sleeve grey t shirt everyday
>>
>>10790932
Holy shit dude, a day!? Wtf i need to see how the fuck you walk.
>>
>>10790932
>>10792110
haha shit.. a day? do you walk on lava?
>>
>Sitting doing schedule
>faggot lady comes in
>"DOES YOUR MANAGER KNOW ABOUT THIS?"
>walk over
>how can I help you?
>"these converse are fake"
>I'm sorry, how are they fake?
>she looks over the shoe in every aspect, remains quiet
>I'm sorry how are they fake?
>"well well. *points at logo shown in OP* this is wrong"
>how? Is the the wrong color, something misspelled, wrong font...?
>"it's on the wrong side and the font is wrong"
>okay I'm sorry about that (I put the shoe back on the sales wall and turn to leave)
>"well I just work in a department that handles fraud. I've called the FBI over this at other stores
>okay well we get our shipment straight from converse themselves, I have paperwork from them
>"I'm not saying it's you, I'm saying your supplier switched the boxes on you and look *grabs the shoe again and points*
In OP's picture it's the black line circling the shoe. On our model it was basically overlapped.
>"this is fake"
At this point the sales person who was originally helping her points to her own pair and says she got them from an actual converse store and hers has the same thing
>lady leaves

God fuck ignorance
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1896x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1896x1792px
>>10790482
>>10790804
>>10790932
>>10792110
this is two years of HEAVY use. i actually continued to wear them for about a month after this picture was taken.
>>
>>10792447
what the shit dude, do you work in construction
>>
>>10792489
no. i hike a lot and walk a lot. i played a few games of street hockey in them as well. converse are excellent beaters, especially at the price. ill probably never reach a day when there isnt a pair of cons in my wardrobe for dicking around until my body can no longer dick around and i need to wear comfy shoes all the time at which point ill probably suck on a shotgun
>>
>>10788363
doing skwatz and deads
>>
>>10792500
>>10792489
>>10792447
ive walked trips up to 11 miles in those shoes. ive walked two miles in water above my knees in those shoes. ive hiked, crossing streams, gone up and down river, walked on rocks and dirt and sand and tar in water and dry land, ive dried em out by fire places and left em on the tar for days, ive climbed rock walls and scaled fences. ive run miles and ridden my bike i got punched in the face in these shoes i permanently damaged my ankle in these shoes. chucks will take you anywhere you wanna go, brother. weather your doing some shit no pair of shoes should have to do, or just running to class.

sidenote, all my shitty athletic socks got holes in them and one day i walked until my foot bled from that hole. that was when i finally got rid of them, when walking around shit started poking my foot and it hurt.
>>
>>10792522
you're not doing your feet any favors wearing chucks for all that m8....i mean dedicated hiking and running shoes aren't just a meme.
>>
>>10791076
Better than most of the tryhards on this board who care too much about others
>>
>>10792550
i mean yeah but im not about to strap on some big fucking ankle supporting monstrosity when they are gonna be leaking with sweat in half an hour.
ive since bought running shoes so i dont run (for excercise) in chucks anymore.
but i rarely set out to do those things. that day i walked so far in water up to my waste sometimes, i didnt know i was going to be doing that when i set out from my house earlier that day. my intention was to walk 2 miles to my friends house. which i did, but it was a beautiful fucking day, so i started walking further down the road to the lake, thats about another 2 miles i actually walked, my intention was to go to a park. on the way i passed a dirt road and had never seen it before so i went down to check it out. the water was amazing so i walked down a bit to see if there were any nice beaches around the corner (spoiler: there were) and then i had to go back.
later that month when i went out to intentionally explore the lake and find some beaches i wore boots cause i knew id be walking a lot and on uneven terrain. im no casual when it comes to foot protection.
>>
>>10790482
>split on the sides within a week
Even if you played soccer with them daily for a week, that wouldn't happen.
>>
>>10792561
*who care too much about others think
FTFY
>>
standard converses are for idiots, every faggot has a pair.

I caved last month and decide if I'm ever going to buy converses I'll get their limited edition shit, where the collab with others. Lots of people I know have CDGs so I went for other ones.

only fuccbois have the standard shit
>>
>>10792900
i must ask, are you memeing or do you genuinely think 'converses' is the appropriate word to use here?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>10792181
>>10792110
>>10792447
1 day guy here. These have been worn for around a year and a half. The rubber on the sides split around the base of the big toe within a day or two. Maybe I walk/curve on the ball of my feet too much. I've had pairs of vans half cabs and loads of boots/bigvans, leather boots/brogues but it only ever happens to these or converses. I have 3 pairs of converses of varying degrees of decay in my cupboard but got uni soon so no time to dig them out I'm afraid

To be fair I normally walk around 5-7 miles a day
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.